permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • Mike Haasl
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • John F Dean
  • Rob Lineberger
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • Ash Jackson
  • Jordan Holland

Last post in threads posted in by Bill Haynes or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] ethics and philosophy » Cutting Tech Giants From My Life (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] electrical » motor help (Go to) Bill Haynes
[+] pigs » Is pork unhealthy? (Go to) Bill Haynes
[+] tinkering with this site » How do you autograph or dedicate BWB you are giving to an acquaintance? (Go to) Jordan Holland
[+] meaningless drivel » how to get more life out of my HP dc5700 desktop? (Go to) Marko Paradis
[+] greenhouses » Bad Roof Design on Future Greenhouse (Go to) Bill Haynes
[+] meaningless drivel » how to get more life out of my HP dc5700 desktop? (Go to) Marko Paradis
[+] wood burning stoves » Pellet stove heat capture? (Go to) Steve Smyth
[+] greenhouses » Bad Roof Design on Future Greenhouse (Go to) Bill Haynes
[+] rocket mass heaters » How to install an RMH in a home without it looking like a hatchet job (Go to) R Scott
[+] rocket mass heaters » How to install an RMH in a home without it looking like a hatchet job (Go to) R Scott
[+] natural building » Log homes - Breathable & Mold Resistant? (Go to) Dan Boone
[+] cob » Questions: Ground first, or roof first? (Go to) Amy Lee
[+] homestead » Aging Homesteader 2.0 Rehab the House -- How? (Go to) Bill Haynes
[+] homestead » Aging Homesteader - The Finale (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] homestead » Aging Homesteader 2.0 Rehab the House -- How? (Go to) Bill Haynes
[+] greenhouses » Anyone use solexx in their greenhouse? (Go to) Barbara Kochan
[+] natural building » removing roof moss while protecting the roof? (Go to) Susan Boyce
[+] greenhouses » river supplied truck radiator greenhouse cooling (Go to) Bill Haynes
[+] straw bale house » Half assed thoughts (Go to) Bill Haynes
[+] alternative energy » Ignorance aint so blissfull! (Solar Dummy on the loose!) (Go to) Steven Di Maira
[+] lawn » Privacy fence? (Go to) Brian Michael
[+] intentional community » Extremely excited and scared (Go to) Gregg Brazel
[+] lawn » Getting my machines ready for winter (Go to) Bill Haynes
[+] gear » Help stop the winter ICE busting in our stock tanks!! (Go to) Bill Haynes
[+] wood burning stoves » Outside wood burning stove (Go to) Bill Haynes
[+] meaningless drivel » Spiceaholic (Go to) Tracy Cassidy
[+] home care » De-Cluttering my life (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] volunteer offerings » am I the only one? (Go to) Huxley Harter
[+] meaningless drivel » Hard lessons I've learned from dreams (Go to) Greg Martin
[+] homestead » Help advice with code enforcement homestead in Virginia , help advise please. (Go to) Lorinne Anderson
[+] rocket mass heaters » Dealing with condensation (Go to) fraser stewart
[+] meaningless drivel » What would it be like....? (Go to) Bill Haynes
[+] wood burning stoves » Pellet vs wood burning insert (Go to) Jared Blankenship
[+] wood burning stoves » Pellet vs wood burning insert (Go to) Jared Blankenship