permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Dave Burton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
  • Steve Thorn
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by S Smithsson or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] food choices » Rediscovered Food (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] hugelkultur » swale - hugelculture - (Go to) S Smithsson
[+] plants » I Planted My First Potatoes! (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] videos » Abundance on Dry Land, documentary, streaming (Go to) Jeremy Baker
[+] composting » Is a compost tumbler recommended? (Go to) S Smithsson
[+] composting » Is a compost tumbler recommended? (Go to) S Smithsson
[+] crowdfunding » List of Early Bird Goodies for Wofati Greenhouse kickstarter (Go to) Creighton Samuels
[+] crowdfunding » List of Early Bird Goodies for Wofati Greenhouse kickstarter (Go to) Creighton Samuels
[+] crowdfunding » june 2020 kickstarter for wofati greenhouse (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] homestead » Dealing with deer (Go to) Daron Williams
[+] passive solar » kitchen design (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] bread » Singing Bread! (Go to) Amy Gardener
[+] hugelkultur » Steps to build a hugelkultur bed (Go to) S Smithsson
[+] hugelkultur » swale - hugelculture - (Go to) S Smithsson
[+] gardening for beginners » Samurai Seed Saver Improvised Seed Packet (Go to) Julie Reed
[+] wheaton laboratories » Jen’s Boot Camp and Allerton Abbey Experience (Go to) nancy sutton
[+] gardening for beginners » How invasive is mint? (Go to) Kc Simmons
[+] hugelkultur » Herbal Hugel Spiral of Randomness! (Go to) S Smithsson
[+] natural building » balecob home on earthbag foundation--building progress (Go to) John C Daley
[+] tinkering with this site » which format is best for audiobooks? (Go to) David Poulson
[+] predators » UGH! Coyote! (Go to) F Agricola
[+] cheese » how to make cheese (Go to) S Smithsson
[+] digital market » The Hugelkultur Chapter from Edible Landscaping with a Permaculture Twist by Michael Judd (Go to) s. ayalp
[+] books » Edible Landscaping With a Permaculture Twist by Michael Judd (Go to) S Smithsson
[+] zero waste » What Green Burial Techniques Are Out There? What Would You Want? (Go to) S Smithsson
[+] composting » * Welcome Eric Fisher, author of Compost Teas for the Organic Grower! (Go to) Annette Jones
[+] digital market » The Hugelkultur Chapter from Edible Landscaping with a Permaculture Twist by Michael Judd (Go to) s. ayalp
[+] pep » Chop and Drop - PEP BB gardening.sand.chopndrop (Go to) Opalyn Rose
[+] animal fibers » Swales and existing plantings (Go to) chris cromeens
[+] mulch » Natural wool moth control (Go to) r ranson
[+] mulch » The basics of sheet mulching (Go to) Leslie Russell
[+] crowdfunding » The Better World Book Kickstarter (May 2019) (Go to) Shawn Klassen-Koop
[+] crowdfunding » Kickback deal for the Better World Book kickstarter (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] gardening for beginners » What You Can Do to Attract Birds to Your Garden (Go to) Yury Smirnov
[+] gardening for beginners » What You Can Do to Attract Birds to Your Garden (Go to) Yury Smirnov