permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • James Freyr
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Greg Martin
  • Leigh Tate

Last post in threads posted in by Kena Landry or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] gardening for beginners » How Many Of Each Plant To Grow As A Percentage Of Total Calories (Go to) Mathew Trotter
[+] sewing » r (attempts to) sew a button down blouse for curvy people (Go to) r ranson
[+] perennial vegetables » I love the "idea" of perennial vegetables... (Go to) Krystal Comerford
[+] rural » Shifting demographics (Go to) T Blankinship
[+] sewing » how to make and use a sewing sloper or block? (Go to) Michelle Heath
[+] tiny house » Getting power to my tiny house at a distance (Go to) John C Daley
[+] frugality » The search for a practical skirt (Go to) Kena Landry
[+] city repair » Sustainability in Cities (Go to) Rob Lineberger
[+] urban » Worth it to dig up asphalt driveway ? (Go to) Ivar Vasara
[+] gear » Gear review: Victoria Cast Iron Skillet (Go to) Tina Nixon
[+] gear » Gear review: Victoria Cast Iron Skillet (Go to) Tina Nixon
[+] gear » Favorite Weeder (Go to) George Deprez
[+] sewing » A service I wish existed! Custom made-to-fit sewing pattern drafting (Go to) Mk James
[+] gear » Working quiet with hand tools. (Go to) Scott Stiller
[+] gear » Knives / blades (Go to) Kena Landry
[+] tiny house » Psychology and Tiny Houses (Go to) Tereza Okava
[+] plants » What's your favorite "chop and drop" tool? (Go to) Paul Sofranko
[+] food preservation » Storing elderberries for flu season. (Go to) Scott Stiller
[+] food preservation » Storing elderberries for flu season. (Go to) Scott Stiller
[+] berries » Growing Grapes Naturally (Go to) Cindy Haskin
[+] permaculture » How to deal with the summer laziness aka crop rotation (Go to) Ben Knofe
[+] gardening for beginners » How do y'all eat from your gardens at the beginning of harvest season? (Go to) Megan Palmer
[+] berries » Elderberry not actually having any berries (Go to) Kena Landry
[+] gardening for beginners » Turning a lawn into a foodscape in an HOA Park (Go to) Mary Allen
[+] mulch » Does Paul hate wood chippers? If so, why? (Go to) Kena Landry
[+] gardening for beginners » Elderberry not actually having any berries (Go to) Kena Landry
[+] pea » PEA - Permaculture Experience for Apartment dwellers (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] pea » PEA - Permaculture Experience for Apartment dwellers (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] urban » Urban gardening project: Part one (Go to) Kena Landry
[+] food preservation » Canning lacto-fermented vegetables? (Go to) Redd Hudson
[+] food preservation » Canning lacto-fermented vegetables? (Go to) Redd Hudson
[+] skills to inherit property » "What would get YOU doing a PEP / SKIP BB?" (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] lawn » How do I kill my weed yard and put in an organic lawn? (I'm a new homeowner) (Go to) Kena Landry
[+] zero waste » Pioneers vs the Modern Homestead Trash (Go to) Jesse Glessner
[+] urban » Could we have an urban/suburban permie picture thread? (Go to) Nikki Corey
[+] urban » Could we have an urban/suburban permie picture thread? (Go to) Nikki Corey
[+] urban » Fence Row Planting - Suggestions Requested! (Go to) Steve Thorn