permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • Mike Haasl
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • John F Dean
  • Rob Lineberger
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • Ash Jackson
  • Jordan Holland

Last post in threads posted in by Kat Ostby or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] personal care » Clove Oil (Go to) Cristo Balete
[+] cheese » Things to make with whey (Go to) AngelinaGianna Maffeo
[+] pep food prep » PEP Badge: Food Prep and Preservation (Go to) Dave Burton
[+] upcycling » How to make/upcycle some durable plant labels (Go to) AngelinaGianna Maffeo
[+] medicinal herbs » Tinctures: medicine from the homestead. (Go to) Scott Stiller
[+] personal care » Clove Oil (Go to) Cristo Balete
[+] soil » Soil - No Soil - Nutrient dense food ? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] plants » He says it is wild Ginger. I say he’s crazy. Who is right? (Go to) greg mosser
[+] fermentation » I am new to making Kefir Water. Need Help! (Go to) Shazia Nazir
[+] forest garden » A little tour through our garden... (Go to) Denise Cares
[+] fruit trees » Need help selecting a seaberry variety (Hippophae rhamnoides) (Go to) Wayne Mackenzie
[+] forest garden » What to do with an unproductive apple tree--use as a trellis & hope it produces, or plant a new one? (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] homestead » I need advice - farm sitting a nearly off-grid acreage (Go to) David Singer
[+] cottage industry » Help with my etsy shop - eco-friendly (dare I say permaculture) handmade textiles and yarns (Go to) Janell Traicoff
[+] cottage industry » Help with my etsy shop - eco-friendly (dare I say permaculture) handmade textiles and yarns (Go to) Janell Traicoff
[+] ergonomics » Back pain (Go to) Davin Hoyt
[+] kids » Homemade Toys (Go to) Phil Swindler
[+] kids » Tips and Tricks for Gardening with Wee Ones (Go to) Amit Enventres
[+] homestead » How to time growing a family and starting a homestead? (Go to) Andrea Hicks
[+] midwest usa » Wisconsin permies (Go to) Mary Beth Alexander
[+] midwest usa » Wisconsin permies (Go to) Mary Beth Alexander
[+] fruit trees » Planting fruit trees in what is now the veg garden... problems? (Go to) Bethany Dutch