permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Dave Burton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
  • Steve Thorn
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by Ryan Hobbs or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] natural building » $5000 House on the High Plains Challenge (Go to) leila hamaya
[+] ancestral skills » I found a cool article on stone age living! (Go to) Starlett Lanning
[+] bugs » I think permaculture insect control has failed me. (Go to) Scott Stiller
[+] bugs » I think permaculture insect control has failed me. (Go to) Scott Stiller
[+] plant fibers » Linen Flax - Flax plant for spinning and weaving (Go to) Rowan Hand
[+] cooking » Boiled Puddings! (Go to) K Eilander
[+] cooking » Oh my! Weird Pies!! (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] seeds and breeding » Warning about zucchini toxicity and not eating things that taste horribly bitter (Go to) Sharon Wordsworth
[+] hugelkultur » Three-Sisters Hugel Mounds (Go to) Ryan Hobbs
[+] plants » Potato mountain. (Go to) Hugo Morvan
[+] seeds and breeding » Warning about zucchini toxicity and not eating things that taste horribly bitter (Go to) Sharon Wordsworth
[+] greenhouses » New Greenhouse Design (Go to) Ryan Hobbs
[+] cooking » sous-vide - low temp water bath cooking (Go to) Johan Thorbecke
[+] cooking » sous-vide - low temp water bath cooking (Go to) Johan Thorbecke
[+] roundwood and timber framing » What do you wish your home had, and what do you love in your home? (Go to) Erica Colmenares
[+] cooking » Concept Cooking: Cheescake (Go to) Ryan Hobbs
[+] chickens » Setting Up A Small Scale Chicken Operation (Go to) Andrew Mayflower
[+] personal challenges » How do you Have Both a Homestead and a Chronic Illness? (Go to) John F Dean
[+] chickens » Setting Up A Small Scale Chicken Operation (Go to) Andrew Mayflower
[+] medicinal herbs » Prevention and treatment for novel coronavirus COVID 19 (Go to) Bill Crim
[+] pollinators » How Mushrooms can save bees! (Go to) Ryan Hobbs
[+] polyculture » A Hypothesis for why Biodiversity is so Important (Go to) s. lowe
[+] personal challenges » How do you Have Both a Homestead and a Chronic Illness? (Go to) John F Dean
[+] cottage industry » An Adaptable Concept for Local Food Businesses (Go to) Ryan Hobbs
[+] meaningless drivel » The F-Word (Go to) Ryan Hobbs
[+] homestead » Used fryer peanut oil as chainsaw bar oil? (Go to) Ben Skiba
[+] alternative energy » Major Projects, Need Help with Getting Tools, connected to previously discussed projects (Go to) Ryan Hobbs
[+] tinkering with this site » New category: The Cider Press (Go to) r ranson