permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • James Freyr
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Greg Martin
  • Leigh Tate

Last post in threads posted in by Jen Fan or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Starting with Goats....and what else? (Go to) Nikolai Stepanovitch
[+] solar » Battery Balancing w/6, 12v 75aH agm in parallel (Go to) David Baillie
[+] ducks and geese » Where did our duck eggs go!? (Go to) Jen Fan
[+] homestead » Hacking commercial cleaning product recipes (Go to) Jen Fan
[+] gardening for beginners » Grub worms eating beets! (Go to) Jen Fan
[+] gardening for beginners » Problems with Propagation of Persnickety Peppers (Go to) Catie George
[+] dogs and cats » My best friend got poisoned, now has broken shoulder/ribs. Home health care input welcome. (Go to) Jen Fan
[+] turkeys » Broody turkey (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] dogs and cats » My best friend got poisoned, now has broken shoulder/ribs. Home health care input welcome. (Go to) Jen Fan
[+] cottage industry » rebuilding my etsy shop during the "new normal" (Go to) Devon Olsen
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Goat Fencing in the Woods (Go to) Artie Scott
[+] chickens » Chicken Saddles - Worth it just for the pictures! (Go to) Ashley Cottonwood
[+] permaculture » Raised beds with chickens--some advice please? (Go to) John Kestell
[+] seeds and breeding » NW Permies! ISO all kinds of seeds, plant starts, root stock, etc. Location: NW MT (Go to) William Schlegel
[+] art » Share your Art - post here (Go to) Leigh Tate
[+] food preservation » are mason jars clean right out of package? (Go to) James Freyr
[+] chickens » Pigeon feed (Go to) Jen Fan
[+] natural building » Looking to start/join a sustainable living group in Montana. (Go to) Jen Fan
[+] urban » 6" deep hole dug next to tomato plant filled with grass (Go to) Jennifer Lowery
[+] chickens » Pigeon feed (Go to) Jen Fan
[+] permaculture singles » 34 F weirdo with problems, seeking friends and stuff (Go to) Jenny Jones
[+] honey bees » First log hive (Go to) Jen Fan
[+] rabbits » Is raising angora rabbits worth it? (Go to) Niele da Kine
[+] chickens » Rabbit-proofing the chicken-feeder (Go to) Charli Wilson
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Dog Proof Shed and Pen (Go to) Jen Fan
[+] chickens » Rabbit-proofing the chicken-feeder (Go to) Charli Wilson
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Have Goat Will Travel (Go to) Ben Skiba
[+] guinea fowl » ~30 guineas currently, very few ticks but are they eating beneficial things as well? (Go to) Jen Fan
[+] plants » why is my rhubarb so easy to kill? (Go to) James Whitelaw