Win a copy of The Edible Ecosystem Solution this week in the Forest Garden forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • James Freyr
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Greg Martin
  • Leigh Tate

Last post in threads posted in by kay Smith or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] permaculture » Confused - Beds/Techniques for Growing Annuals (Holzer v Lawton)? (Go to) Peter Kalokerinos
[+] farm income » Problems after stumbling upon an untapped market (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] lawn » help me break up with my lawnmower (Go to) Don Goddard
[+] vegan food » Meat eating, bread and butter loving all American guy visting a Vegan's house, what's for supper? (Go to) Maureen Atsali
[+] fermentation » Everything you need to make Good Apple Cider from scratch (Go to) Jake Gang
[+] fish » snapping turtles , yea or nay (Go to) bob day
[+] meaningless drivel » Not how I'd do it. Wow. (Go to) Casie Becker
[+] kids » Making Kimchi with a young one (Go to) Judith Browning
[+] soil » Experience with Effective Micro-organisms (Higa) ? (Go to) Aaron Martz
[+] plants » please help us Id plants on the farm (Go to) Ray Moses
[+] intentional community » Family of Six Seeking Answers and Community (Go to) kay Smith
[+] permaculture » Design ideas for a little garden for 3 yo child (Go to) David Livingston
[+] plants » Another reason to grow tomatillos: long storage, easy keepers (Go to) Dan Boone
[+] homestead » How many are doing small-scale homesteading? (Go to) Amit Enventres
[+] plants » Another reason to grow tomatillos: long storage, easy keepers (Go to) Dan Boone
[+] composting toilet » Eco sewage treatment (Go to) Wyatt Barnes
[+] homestead » How many are doing small-scale homesteading? (Go to) Amit Enventres
[+] plants » Sacred Lotus (Go to) Rebecca Norman
[+] frugality » Spending more to save money (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] plants » Roses and permaculture? (Go to) Matthew Nistico
[+] science and research » wanted to introduce myself (Go to) wayne fajkus
[+] trees » What Tree to Plant on My Baby's First Birthday? (Go to) Nicole Alderman