permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • Mike Haasl
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • John F Dean
  • Rob Lineberger
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • Ash Jackson
  • Jordan Holland

Last post in threads posted in by Jon Snow or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] greening the desert » Mojave Desert Permiculture Start Up (Go to) Jon Snow
[+] greening the desert » Show me your desert fence (Go to) Jon Snow
[+] greening the desert » Anyone from Coachella Valley trying to green the desert? (Go to) Jon Snow
[+] greening the desert » high wind trees livestock friendly cal. high desert (Go to) Wayne Mackenzie
[+] southwest usa » arid lands permaculture site for sale (Go to) Jon Snow
[+] gardening for beginners » Choosing what to grow - What's your approach/philosophy? (Go to) Jon Snow
[+] small farm » Revitalize 10 Acres Hot, Dry South Texas With Limited Water (and money) (Go to) Tyler Ludens
[+] greening the desert » Permaculture attempt in high desert of California (Go to) Eric Lyle
[+] greening the desert » Permaculture attempt in high desert of California (Go to) Eric Lyle
[+] greening the desert » In your opinion what is the most drought tolerant tree in the world? (Go to) Peter VanDerWal
[+] greening the desert » In your opinion what is the most drought tolerant tree in the world? (Go to) Peter VanDerWal
[+] greening the desert » desert permaculture design (Go to) Jon Snow
[+] permaculture design » Permaculture rocks - no, I mean actual rocks (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] permaculture design » Permaculture rocks - no, I mean actual rocks (Go to) Burra Maluca