permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • Mike Haasl
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • John F Dean
  • Rob Lineberger
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • Ash Jackson
  • Jordan Holland

Last post in threads posted in by David Baillie or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] solar » Off Grid Solar and Wind - Still in Design Phase - Looking for Advice (Go to) David Baillie
[+] solar » A question for everyone offgrid with solar (Go to) David Baillie
[+] solar » A question for everyone offgrid with solar (Go to) David Baillie
[+] alternative energy » Ignorance aint so blissfull! (Solar Dummy on the loose!) (Go to) Steven Di Maira
[+] solar » Low battery-how to recharge (Go to) Sorin Trimbitas
[+] wells and springs » Lost pipe down well (Go to) S Anderson
[+] solar » Passive solar: is it better to cover the windows in the summer? (Go to) Jackie Frobese
[+] alternative energy » Oh my God plants are so cool--they use quantum effects and have turbines! (Go to) K Eilander
[+] solar » diy solar panel (Go to) David Baillie
[+] solar » Anyone have any experience with Greenrock saltwater batteries? (Go to) Kimi Iszikala
[+] solar » Anyone have any experience with Greenrock saltwater batteries? (Go to) Kimi Iszikala
[+] solar » What portable energy system to build with this equipment? (Go to) Jeremy Baker
[+] solar » What portable energy system to build with this equipment? (Go to) Jeremy Baker
[+] solar » Solar underground heating cables how to question (Go to) David Baillie
[+] solar » Solar underground heating cables how to question (Go to) David Baillie
[+] rocket stoves » Fire Clay in Canada (Go to) Skandi Rogers
[+] electrical » Inverter Input (Go to) D Nikolls
[+] alternative energy » Wood gas to run an electric generator? (Go to) Matt Todd
[+] alternative energy » Lots of questions on relationships between Charcoal Making, Wood Gasification, and Heating (Go to) David Baillie
[+] ebooks » Solar Station Construction Plans by Ben Peterson -- ebook (Go to) Bruce Alan
[+] solar » Quick n Dirty (cheap) Off Grid Freezer Set-up (Go to) Jay Peters
[+] alternative energy » Solar Panel and Inverter/Battery Recommendations for small solar installation and 1KW generator (Go to) Tom Moran
[+] alternative energy » Solar Panel and Inverter/Battery Recommendations for small solar installation and 1KW generator (Go to) Tom Moran
[+] solar » Getting pumps pulling in solar hydronic heating - and advice of sizing. (Go to) David Baillie
[+] alternative energy » What amperage should I set my DC-DC Charger in the bus? (Go to) Jeremy Baker
[+] alternative energy » What amperage should I set my DC-DC Charger in the bus? (Go to) Jeremy Baker
[+] wind » I made a small dynamo and failed (Go to) Roy Jackson
[+] homestead » Homestead, off grid, shelter (Go to) James Whitelaw
[+] solar » Inverter Problems (Go to) David Baillie
[+] alternative energy » Now we're cooking with HHO (Go to) ronaldo Detera
[+] homestead » Homestead, off grid, shelter (Go to) James Whitelaw