permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
  • r ranson
  • Jay Angler
  • Pearl Sutton
stewards:
  • Leigh Tate
  • paul wheaton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Timothy Norton
  • Christopher Weeks
gardeners:
  • Saana Jalimauchi
  • Jeremy VanGelder
  • Ulla Bisgaard

Last post in threads posted in by Timothy Markus or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] tinkering with this site » Stopping Spam from Yuri Smirnov (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] tinkering with this site » Stopping Spam from Yuri Smirnov (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] ducks and geese » Need Anconca Drake in New Brunswick/Nova Scotia (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] quail and pigeons » Quail better than chickens? I'm beginning to think so... (Go to) Laurel Finch
[+] quail and pigeons » quail - are they right for me? = URBAN (Go to) Carrie Tilley
[+] turkeys » Incubator recommendations? (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] chickens » unexpected young cockerel competing with sweet elderly rooster--what should I do? (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] kids » Kids These Days (Go to) Dc Stewart
[+] dogs and cats » Pets and Old Timers Disease (Go to) Cal Jorgensen
[+] meaningless drivel » Change a letter game (Go to) Olga Booker
[+] cooking » bread pudding from wasa bread? (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] cooking » bread pudding from wasa bread? (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] turkeys » Vicious Turkey Attack (Go to) Tj Jefferson
[+] chickens » Cooking Right After Butchering (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] predators » Bears- problem is the solution??? (Go to) C West
[+] chickens » Trouble with laying hens - feed problems (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] ducks and geese » Ducklings still haven't hatched--it's been 31 days--what should I do? (Go to) Scott Perkins
[+] ducks and geese » Ducklings still haven't hatched--it's been 31 days--what should I do? (Go to) Scott Perkins
[+] rainwater catchment » Potable water with rainwater (Go to) Roy Hinkley
[+] cooking » Do you buy ugly food? (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] art » The Latest Art of My Wife (Go to) Angel Bellamissio
[+] predators » Cougars, chickens and LGDs (Go to) Joylynn Hardesty
[+] hugelkultur » Huglekultur (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] hugelkultur » Huglekultur (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] gear » * Welcome back Yury Smirnov, of Ecominded.net, for Fokin hoe giveaway!! (Go to) Yury Smirnov
[+] ducks and geese » My Birds are Nervous (Go to) Christopher Shepherd
[+] composting » Worm bins and weed seeds? (Go to) Penny McLoughlin
[+] chickens » Do chickens like cuttlebones? (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] critter care » Trying to Find Ancona Ducks in Iberia (Go to) Catarina Soares
[+] natural building » Coop with plywood siding straw insulation... (Go to) Mary Leonard
[+] farm income » 9 Member Whole Diet CSA to provide our sole income thoughts? (Go to) Kenneth Elwell
[+] critter care » Crayfish farming (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] conservation » Steps we have taken lately to SAVE THE WORLD (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] turkeys » Breeding turkeys? (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] turkeys » Breeding turkeys? (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] butchery » Any tips on turkey processing and preparation? (Go to) Marlana Tee
[+] chickens » Wanting to try meat chickens on pasture (Go to) Andrew Mayflower