permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • Mike Haasl
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • John F Dean
  • Rob Lineberger
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • Ash Jackson
  • Jordan Holland

Last post in threads posted in by Phil Swindler or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] tinkering with this site » paul quotes (Go to) Phil Swindler
[+] meaningless drivel » Deal Alert: Grass Stained Overalls only $1,500 (Go to) John F Dean
[+] gardening for beginners » What squash climb the best? (Go to) Nancy Reading
[+] meaningless drivel » Weird things cats have done (Go to) Skandi Rogers
[+] sewing » hand sewing stitches and resources (Go to) Cindy Haskin
[+] sewing » hand sewing stitches and resources (Go to) Cindy Haskin
[+] sewing » what have you been crafting in the time of COVID (Go to) Eva Taylor
[+] rocket mass heaters » Paul wants help coming up with a different name for rocket mass heaters (Go to) Nicholas Roberts
[+] rocket mass heaters » Paul wants help coming up with a different name for rocket mass heaters (Go to) Nicholas Roberts
[+] gear » 5 of my favorite traditional hand tools (Go to) David F Paul
[+] lawn » Walkable meadow lawns (Go to) Dana Martin
[+] lawn » Walkable meadow lawns (Go to) Dana Martin
[+] crowdfunding » june 2020 kickstarter for wofati greenhouse (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] wheaton laboratories » possible kickstarter for wofati greenhouse project (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] wheaton laboratories » possible kickstarter for wofati greenhouse project (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] frugality » Free and frugal soup (Go to) Phil Swindler
[+] woodworking » Using shaped branches for tool handles (Go to) Ben Reilly
[+] woodworking » Using shaped branches for tool handles (Go to) Ben Reilly
[+] fruit trees » Fruit Harvest Chart (Go to) Cindy Haskin
[+] seeds and breeding » Are cross pollinated seeds within one fruit identical? (Go to) Chad Meyer
[+] composting » Cedar shavings in a home compost heap (Go to) Phil Swindler
[+] bicycle » E-bikes - thoughts, opinions? (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] bicycle » E-bikes - thoughts, opinions? (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] soil » Trying to restore my garden soil (Cheap & Lazy!)... wanna critique my strategy? (Go to) T Melville
[+] finishes » Painting to appease the Man (Go to) Phil Swindler
[+] personal challenges » What to do when a relative's power of attorney forbids contact? (Go to) Patty Nickolaus
[+] composting » I need some guidelines for using enormous amounts of manure (Go to) Kc Simmons
[+] rainwater catchment » Last minute questions before using the water... (Go to) S Bengi
[+] rainwater catchment » Last minute questions before using the water... (Go to) S Bengi
[+] books » Book on water (Go to) R. Han
[+] personal challenges » I am my own worst enemy, selling everything to move to the sea (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] homestead » Would you homestead in an industrial area? (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] transportation » Can you live rural without a vehicle? (Go to) Nicky McGrath
[+] personal care » What is a stroke? Recognition. Prevention. (Go to) Anne Pratt