permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • paul wheaton
  • Mike Haasl
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • John F Dean
  • Carla Burke
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Leigh Tate
  • thomas rubino

Last post in threads posted in by Ben House or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] rainwater catchment » Rainwater harvest fill inlet from bottom of IBC? (Go to) Eliot Mason
[+] rainwater catchment » Rainwater harvest fill inlet from bottom of IBC? (Go to) Eliot Mason
[+] ulcer factory » Super excited about the coronavirus vaccines (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] homestead » Rainwater harvest fill inlet from bottom of IBC? (Go to) Eliot Mason
[+] ulcer factory » Super excited about the coronavirus vaccines (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] woodworking » Saw blade for laminate flooring (Go to) Lew Johnson
[+] meaningless drivel » Breaking free from Google. (Go to) K Eilander
[+] plants » Variegated plants - less healthy than non-variegated? (Go to) Ben House
[+] cooking » Favorite American persimmon recipes/ways to preserve? (Go to) Ben House
[+] introductions » Hello from deep in the heart of Texas! (Go to) Leigh Tate
[+] cob » Outdoor shower drainage? (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] medicinal herbs » Natural treatment of concussion (Go to) Ben House
[+] meaningless drivel » Playing youtube songs while offline. (Go to) Jarret Hynd
[+] homestead » state laws, building codes and property taxes (Go to) C. Letellier
[+] permaculture singles » What's Your Mind Like? (Go to) Flora Greg
[+] permaculture singles » What's Your Mind Like? (Go to) Flora Greg
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Help! Unsure about proper goat care and just lost 3 kids in 2 weeks (Go to) Faye Streiff
[+] greenhouses » I would love to hear a in depth review of who this design can benefit and how (Go to) Sena Kassim
[+] homestead » Where to buy land, in southeast US (Go to) H Allen
[+] zero waste » Survey about plastic! (Go to) Eliot Mason
[+] homestead » Where to buy land, in southeast US (Go to) H Allen
[+] ulcer factory » Schools and the goverment (Go to) Ben House
[+] chickens » Cold weather coop ventilation (Go to) Brody Ekberg
[+] ancestral skills » Making a Japanese-style Weeding Sickle (Go to) Ben House
[+] tiny house » Ventilation for Tiny Shipping Container (Go to) Jerry McIntire
[+] ponds » I feel totally lost with my hole that i dug on karst earth. Please help! (Go to) Hugo Morvan
[+] vines » Question from my son: "What bean makes the largest seed?" (Go to) Phil Gardener
[+] soil » North American Permies: Your 2020 potato crop observations..... (Go to) Lindsey Jane
[+] wells and springs » Submersible Motor control Capacitor replacement (Go to) Dan Vz
[+] predators » Q: Why we no longer use chicken wire? A: Raccoon! (Go to) Lorinne Anderson
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Deciding on a milk source - Sheep or Goat? (Go to) Campbell Ritchie
[+] agile work » Pilot Project: Mobile Sharpening Service (Community + Monies) (Go to) Skandi Rogers
[+] appalachia » Coming into East Tennessee - Empty Forest/Clearing - Permit and Postal Address Catch-22 (Go to) Ben House
[+] appalachia » Coming into East Tennessee - Empty Forest/Clearing - Permit and Postal Address Catch-22 (Go to) Ben House
[+] personal challenges » Want to transition to off grid living (Go to) Susan Boyce
[+] gear » Most valued homestead tool... (Go to) Michael Moreken
[+] gear » Most valued homestead tool... (Go to) Michael Moreken