permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Dave Burton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
  • Steve Thorn
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by Jan White or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] plant fibers » Where to get started with Homespun (Go to) Jan White
[+] gardening for beginners » What squash climb the best? (Go to) Rez Zircon
[+] food as medicine » diet to discourage bug bites? (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] gardening for beginners » Recommendations for short season, heat and drought tolerant crops, please (Go to) Jan White
[+] gardening for beginners » Recommendations for short season, heat and drought tolerant crops, please (Go to) Jan White
[+] gardening for beginners » survival foods (Go to) Chris Cincotta
[+] soil » How long does fresh manure take to decompose in Zone 4/5, if it's not being composted? (Go to) Faha Sir
[+] homestead » What to do with an old deck/tent base (Go to) George Yacus
[+] buy it for life » Canadian source for stainless mesh? (Go to) bruce Fine
[+] composting toilet » How to modify your old bathroom ? (Go to) Jan White
[+] buy it for life » Canadian source for stainless mesh? (Go to) bruce Fine
[+] wheaton laboratories » Dez's Bootcamp Experience (BRK) (Go to) Mary Combs
[+] grains and pseudograins » Hulling and processing homestead bread grains - which ones are easiest to grow and hull? (Go to) Lauren Ritz
[+] food preservation » Efficiency tricks for tomato canning (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] grains and pseudograins » Hulling and processing homestead bread grains - which ones are easiest to grow and hull? (Go to) Lauren Ritz
[+] plants » My turn to ask for some plant ID help (Go to) Dan Scheltema
[+] plants » My turn to ask for some plant ID help (Go to) Dan Scheltema
[+] berries » What variety strawberry do I have? (Go to) Michelle Heath
[+] food preservation » Shelf Stable Food Flow: Avoiding Food Waste (Go to) L Allen
[+] perennial vegetables » I love the "idea" of perennial vegetables... (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] berries » What variety strawberry do I have? (Go to) Michelle Heath
[+] perennial vegetables » sea buckthorn (Go to) Hester Winterbourne
[+] cob » Stealth Cob House within a Greenhouse...can you all help me keep a secret? (Go to) Melody KirkWagner
[+] cob » Stealth Cob House within a Greenhouse...can you all help me keep a secret? (Go to) Melody KirkWagner
[+] meaningless drivel » Help deciding on buying a book saga. Ive begun reading goodreads!! (Go to) Ben Skiba
[+] frugality » r (attempts to) build a capsule wardrobe (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] writing » Seeking voice actors for a radio show--Just Another Show about Vampires and Permaculture (Go to) Joshua Myrvaagnes
[+] cooking » How to obtain your own salt (Go to) Tom Rutledge
[+] homestead » Living Near Industrial Ag (Go to) Skandi Rogers
[+] cooking » Looking for Ideas or Recipes for a Veggie Muffin (Go to) Melissa DeBusk
[+] vegan » Any Good Vegan Recipes for Green Buckwheat?(And a Vegan Pancake Recipe) (Go to) Yasmin Hussain
[+] vegan » Any Good Vegan Recipes for Green Buckwheat?(And a Vegan Pancake Recipe) (Go to) Yasmin Hussain
[+] rocket mass heaters » Paul wants help coming up with a different name for rocket mass heaters (Go to) Nicholas Roberts
[+] food preservation » steam canning and sterilizing - save energy (Go to) Jan White