permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Dave Burton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Ash Jackson
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by Steve Taylor or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] introductions » Hello from Medina County Ohio (Go to) Steve Taylor
[+] bugs » Ticks! can their cycle be broken? (Go to) Glen Cory
[+] nibblers » Researching safe garden pest solutions, permaculture options welcome (Go to) Matt Bearup
[+] nibblers » Researching safe garden pest solutions, permaculture options welcome (Go to) Matt Bearup
[+] fencing » junkpole fence: freaky cheap chicken/deer fence made from wood typically thrown away (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] science and research » Permaculture Game/ Simulator (Go to) Tina Nixon
[+] greening the desert » Shark Tank The Most Selfless Entrepreneur Ever - Tree Tipis (Go to) Steve Taylor
[+] projects » Steve's Garden Photos (Go to) Steve Taylor
[+] tinkering with this site » "The seeker of the truth" (not the holder of the truth) (Go to) Tobias Ber
[+] urban » Help me develop a Permaculture proposal for Northeast Ohio and The LeBron James Family Foundation (Go to) Steve Taylor
[+] urban » Help me develop a Permaculture proposal for Northeast Ohio and The LeBron James Family Foundation (Go to) Steve Taylor
[+] midwest usa » Northeast Ohio Permies needed help our community (Go to) Steve Taylor
[+] midwest usa » Northeast Ohio Permies needed help our community (Go to) Steve Taylor
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » the solutions are simple (Go to) Rachel Brylawski
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » the solutions are simple (Go to) Rachel Brylawski
[+] tinkering with this site » Will a Permies Moderator please help me? (Go to) Steve Taylor
[+] tinkering with this site » Will a Permies Moderator please help me? (Go to) Steve Taylor
[+] permaculture » Why the Food Movement is Unstoppable (Go to) Lori Whit