permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • Mike Haasl
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • John F Dean
  • Rob Lineberger
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • Ash Jackson
  • Jordan Holland

Last post in threads posted in by Bill Andrychowski or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] intentional community » I am offering a free place to live for entrepreneurial minded permies (Go to) Bill Andrychowski
[+] permaculture singles » SWM seeking F to start intentional homestead (north east USA) (Go to) Bill Andrychowski
[+] careers » the long journey to a livelihood (Go to) Jeremy Baker
[+] careers » the long journey to a livelihood (Go to) Jeremy Baker
[+] new england » Free place to live for a permaculture compatible housesitter (Go to) Martha Hernandez
[+] intentional community » I am offering a free place to live for entrepreneurial minded permies (Go to) Bill Andrychowski
[+] new england » Free place to live for a permaculture compatible housesitter (Go to) Martha Hernandez
[+] gardening for beginners » Krakty method hydroponics -- looking for information to experiment with (Go to) Mart Hale
[+] intentional community » Free place to live in Maine (Go to) Bill Andrychowski
[+] intentional community » Free place to live in Maine (Go to) Bill Andrychowski
[+] personal care » Any good ways to get rid of excess calluses? (Go to) Philipp Mueller
[+] land shares » lost in the world, homeless, looking for direction & purposeful living (Go to) Rob Lineberger
[+] land shares » Looking for homestead partners in Maine (Go to) Bill Andrychowski
[+] land shares » Looking for homestead partners in Maine (Go to) Bill Andrychowski
[+] land shares » lost in the world, homeless, looking for direction & purposeful living (Go to) Rob Lineberger
[+] intentional community » Action Sports (Go to) Bill Andrychowski
[+] intentional community » Action Sports (Go to) Bill Andrychowski
[+] intentional community » Seeking an advertising and recruitment manager for intentional community startups (Go to) Bill Andrychowski
[+] intentional community » Seeking an advertising and recruitment manager for intentional community startups (Go to) Bill Andrychowski
[+] new england » Pastured poultry startup opportunity in Maine (Go to) Bill Andrychowski
[+] permaculture singles » Looking for homestead partners in Maine (Go to) ajeet khalsa
[+] medicinal herbs » Will this vaping recipe for mullein work? (Go to) Bill Andrychowski
[+] rural » Looking for a housemate in Maine (Go to) Bill Andrychowski
[+] wheaton laboratories » visiting the labs (Go to) paul wheaton