permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Anne Miller
  • Burra Maluca
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • James Freyr
  • paul wheaton
  • Jocelyn Campbell
master gardeners:
  • Steve Thorn
gardeners:
  • thomas rubino
  • Carla Burke
  • Greg Martin

Last post in threads posted in by Corey Schmidt or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] tiny house » Temporary inexpensive housing while I build my house? (Go to) Corey Schmidt
[+] soil » cotton quilt batting instead of cardboard in lasagna? (Go to) Corey Schmidt
[+] rocket mass heaters » request for help with rmh design (Go to) Glenn Herbert
[+] rocket mass heaters » request for help with rmh design (Go to) Glenn Herbert
[+] natural building » Window quilts (or other window insulation solutions) for Allerton Abbey (Wofati 0.7) at Wheaton Labs (Go to) Larry Jackson
[+] meaningless drivel » I Got Married on Friday (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] urban » indoor wicking bed planter box with tomato wall of green covering the 7' tall window (Go to) Burl Smith
[+] ponds » Pond Hand dug in one month (Go to) Myron Platte
[+] fruit trees » Seedling peach tree success/proof that it's worth it to grow from seed. (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] greening the desert » Ideas on how to develop my Nevada parcel (Go to) Chad Zavala
[+] forest garden » abrupt conversion of ricefield into tree farm, my radical decision (Go to) Güneş Bodur
[+] financial strategy » Early Retirement/Saving Money when Poor with Low Wages (Go to) Emilie McVey
[+] financial strategy » Early Retirement/Saving Money when Poor with Low Wages (Go to) Emilie McVey
[+] scandinavia » Polar permaculture (Go to) Jeremy R. Campbell
[+] meaningless drivel » Winter advice for people new to winter (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] permaculture » Polar permaculture (Go to) Jeremy R. Campbell
[+] fruit trees » Let's talk seaberry! (Go to) olin erickson
[+] resources: seeds, plants, honey, consulting, etc. » Burnt Ridge Nursery from Washington, USA (Go to) nancy sutton
[+] resources: seeds, plants, honey, consulting, etc. » Badgersett Research Farm from MN, USA (Go to) Corey Schmidt
[+] woodland » Growing nuts up North (cold resistant) (Go to) Michelle Wilber
[+] woodland » Growing nuts up North (cold resistant) (Go to) Michelle Wilber
[+] permaculture design » What to do with large sloped hillside? (Go to) Nh Ng
[+] resources: seeds, plants, honey, consulting, etc. » Chestnut on Oak graft for dwarfing (Go to) William Bronson
[+] cooking » Equivalents (Go to) Amit Enventres
[+] rainwater catchment » Best Underground Water Storage Options ? (Go to) Orin Raichart
[+] rainwater catchment » Best Underground Water Storage Options ? (Go to) Orin Raichart
[+] great white north » source for northern Norwegian Hazel nuts?? (Go to) Corey Schmidt
[+] great white north » source for northern Norwegian Hazel nuts?? (Go to) Corey Schmidt
[+] great white north » Best places to start a homestead in alaska (Go to) Corey Schmidt
[+] great white north » Best places to start a homestead in alaska (Go to) Corey Schmidt
[+] trees » a question about conifer albedo for landscape warming (Go to) Corey Schmidt
[+] mulch » Using my climate in my favor, instead of the opposite. (Go to) Gilbert Fritz
[+] trees » a question about conifer albedo for landscape warming (Go to) Corey Schmidt