Our 12th kickstarter is launching soon!
To get the earlybird goodies, click "notify me on launch" HERE.
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • Leigh Tate
  • paul wheaton
  • Greg Martin
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • Beau Davidson
  • thomas rubino
  • Edward Norton

Last post in threads posted in by Inge Leonora-den Ouden or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] fruit trees » Growing flowering quince for fruit (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] woodworking » all wood (or pure wood) fine woodworking - no glue or metal - advanced joinery (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] cooking » Torsion Kitchen Scale Prototype (Go to) Beau Davidson
[+] textile techniques » Folly or fantastic - I'm growing a cloak! #CAPEtember2022 (Go to) r ranson
[+] homestead » Any advice for a beginner? (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] wheaton laboratories » Q&A factory: women thinking of coming to wheaton labs (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] pep textiles » Soft-soled shoes/slippers - PEP BB textile.straw.leather.soft (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] textile techniques » Folly or fantastic - I'm growing a cloak! #CAPEtember2022 (Go to) r ranson
[+] wheaton laboratories » Dez Graduate Program (Second Quest) (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] wheaton laboratories » Dez's Bootcamp Experience (BRK) (Go to) Gemma Boyd
[+] meaningless drivel » which is best (bonus points if you tell me why) (Go to) gir bot
[+] meaningless drivel » which is best (bonus points if you tell me why) (Go to) gir bot
[+] rocket mass heaters » how do we tell more people about rocket mass heaters (Go to) Beau Davidson
[+] pep textiles » Quick darning - PEP BB textile.sand.darn (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] survival » Every day carry, what's in your pocket? (Go to) David Schmith
[+] survival » Every day carry, what's in your pocket? (Go to) David Schmith
[+] conservation » What heat to use when supply chains break down? (Go to) Matthew Nistico
[+] personal challenges » Check in - are you okay? (Go to) L. Johnson
[+] camera work » r learns youtube - but will she like it? (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] permaculture design » Clothesline guild: plants to keep the laundry out of the dirt! (Go to) Patricia Ryan
[+] communication » Healthy Communication (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] textile techniques » Gift making: soaps in sweaters! (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] food preservation » Favorite Method of Food Preservation (Go to) Vase Angjeleski
[+] communication » *Welcome Dr. Ashley Colby of Rizoma Field School - Home Ec 101 Giveaway! (Go to) Jenny Jones
[+] wheaton laboratories » Fred's photos from Wheaton Labs (Go to) Fred Tyler
[+] frugality » r (attempts to) build a capsule wardrobe (Go to) Michelle Gillian
[+] communication » Healthy Communication (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] pep textiles » Weave a basket - PEP BB textile.sand.basket (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] pep textiles » Weave a basket - PEP BB textile.sand.basket (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] personal challenges » Check in - are you okay? (Go to) L. Johnson
[+] wheaton laboratories » Fred's photos from Wheaton Labs (Go to) Fred Tyler
[+] homestead » online calendar with 13 months of 28 days? (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] wheaton laboratories » Caleb's Bootcamp Experience (BRK) (Go to) Caleb Hattemar
[+] wheaton laboratories » Magdalene’s Bootcamp Experience (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] sewing » how to make and use a sewing sloper or block? (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] wheaton laboratories » Caleb's Bootcamp Experience (BRK) (Go to) Caleb Hattemar
[+] wheaton laboratories » SEPP to Boot: Stephen's Experience (BRK) (Go to) Stephen B. Thomas
[+] wheaton laboratories » Cory's Boots to Roots Journey (BRK) (Go to) Opal-Lia Palmer
[+] repair » What is invisibly mended cloth? (and how to do it) (Go to) r ranson