permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • Mike Haasl
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • John F Dean
  • Rob Lineberger
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • Ash Jackson
  • Jordan Holland

Last post in threads posted in by Jeremy Franklin or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] finishes » What should I seal my planter boxes with? (Go to) s wesley
[+] rocket mass heaters » Rocket Mass Driveway (Go to) william junge
[+] earthworks » save our terracing....please! (Go to) D. Klaer
[+] earth bag » Skid steer attachment for filling earthbags (Go to) wayne fajkus
[+] natural building » Aspen cordwood - is this wood good for cordwood masonry walls? (Go to) Roberto pokachinni
[+] alternative energy » Unlimited Fuel In Perpetuity for Free in Theory - ethanol from spirulina (Go to) Winston Greene
[+] alternative energy » Unlimited Fuel In Perpetuity for Free in Theory - ethanol from spirulina (Go to) Winston Greene
[+] tinkering with this site » Mobile view (Go to) s. ayalp
[+] personal care » should i shave my armpits for my cousin's wedding? (Go to) Aglea Krasnova
[+] tinkering with this site » kickstarter rewards testing (Go to) beth Cromwell
[+] tinkering with this site » kickstarter rewards testing (Go to) beth Cromwell
[+] paul wheaton » PDC and ATC live (live portion now completed - recorded portion still available) (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] wofati and earth berm » Geothermal for a courtyard (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] wofati and earth berm » Geothermal for a courtyard (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] aquaponics » Goal: Truly power free Aquaponics? (Go to) Joseph Bataille
[+] crowdfunding » 2017 permaculture design course & alternative technology course - live streaming kickstarter (Go to) Thyri Gullinvargr
[+] homestead » Automating the Homestead (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] tinkering with this site » the probation post feature (Go to) r ranson
[+] tinkering with this site » the probation post feature (Go to) r ranson
[+] financial strategy » Why you don't want a job (Go to) Joel Bercardin
[+] permaculture » Building an herb spiral on a slope? (Go to) Jayden Thompson
[+] wells and springs » Spring Overflow Pipe (Go to) Jeff Watt
[+] greenhouses » glass panes with wood framing instead of metal? (Go to) James victor
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Mold forming on roundwood timbers after stripping bark (Go to) Vern Life
[+] composting toilet » Some Qs on a woodland bucket loo (Go to) Jeremy Franklin
[+] homestead » Would love to hear your story of affording and finding land (Go to) bruce Fine
[+] solar » Do I need to futz with my mppt controller? (Go to) chad duncan
[+] solar » Do I need to futz with my mppt controller? (Go to) chad duncan
[+] rainwater catchment » Pond water in cistern (Go to) Michael Longfield
[+] volunteer offerings » Where to find young folks (Go to) Charles Wagner
[+] food preservation » Dry Salt Cures for Meat (Go to) Dan Grubbs