permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • Mike Haasl
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • John F Dean
  • Rob Lineberger
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • Ash Jackson
  • Jordan Holland

Last post in threads posted in by beth Cromwell or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] permaculture » How to place habitat features for pest control (Go to) Samantha Hall
[+] rocket mass heaters » RMH for Dummies! Please help guide me through my first build! (Go to) Staci Kopcha
[+] rocket mass heaters » RMH for Dummies! Please help guide me through my first build! (Go to) Staci Kopcha
[+] permaculture real estate » For Sale 3.34 Acres Southern Exposure in Appalachia Epworth Georgia (Go to) beth Cromwell
[+] fungi » Mushroom Slurry for Garden (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] homestead » Newbie Pre-Homesteader Log (Go to) Yolande Brown-Conran
[+] composting » Composting food or plants with pesticides? (Go to) Suzanne Cornell
[+] natural building » Maintaining a "modern" home with natural building? (Go to) Sue Reeves
[+] financial strategy » Q and A with a Real Live Restaurant Owner (Go to) Dave Miller
[+] fermentation » What is the reason you consume fermented products? (Go to) Sally Munoz
[+] books » Mudgirls Manifesto: Handbuilt Homes, Handcrafted Lives by The Mudgirls (Go to) Dan Tilman
[+] food choices » National Eat Your Vegetables Day - June 17 (Go to) beth Cromwell
[+] land shares » lost in the world, homeless, looking for direction & purposeful living (Go to) Rob Lineberger
[+] permaculture » avocado trees...facts and fiction, pushing their zone and their timetable? (Go to) beth Cromwell
[+] permaculture » * Welcome David Good, author of Push the Zone (Go to) Faye Streiff
[+] personal care » Natural ways to regrow teeth--save thousands of dollars, avoid mercury/etc. and grief of dentist (Go to) C West
[+] personal care » Vague Fatigue (Go to) Nick Kitchener
[+] gardening for beginners » Creating an Edible or Medicinal Garden for Your Use and for Butterflies to Enjoy (Go to) Casie Becker
[+] food as medicine » Ways to Treat Infections Without using Antibiotics ... What is yours? (Go to) Gray Henon
[+] medicinal herbs » Welcome Dr. Sharol Tilgner, the author of Herbal ABC's: The Foundation of Herbal Medicine (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] paul wheaton » 177 hours of video: the Permaculture Design Course and Appropriate Technology Course (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] biodynamic » Settling the dust around Biodynamic applications (Go to) Nicola Stachurski
[+] frugality » The search for a practical skirt (Go to) Kena Landry
[+] cooking » What are your favourite bone broth recipes? (Go to) Roberto pokachinni
[+] gardening for beginners » My garden failed completely - help! (Go to) beth Cromwell
[+] seeds and breeding » AVAILABLE: Sandhill and Mirabelle plum seeds from Oregon (Go to) Jeremy Rager
[+] trees » Designing help! Can you have a decent garden in the shade? (Go to) beth Cromwell
[+] trees » Intolerance to Pawpaw Fruit (Go to) Dennis Bangham
[+] plants » Siberian Peashrub seeds for sale from my forest garden (2017 harvest) (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] tinkering with this site » kickstarter rewards testing (Go to) beth Cromwell
[+] tinkering with this site » kickstarter rewards testing (Go to) beth Cromwell
[+] gardening for beginners » Soil building with hay (Go to) beth Cromwell
[+] gardening for beginners » Soil building with hay (Go to) beth Cromwell
[+] homestead » Help me dream! Raw land... best bang for buck initial improvements & preparation? (Low-maintenance) (Go to) C Jones
[+] personal care » Natural ways to regrow teeth--save thousands of dollars, avoid mercury/etc. and grief of dentist (Go to) C West
[+] organic » How do you fertilize your squash plants? (Go to) Diann Heivilin
[+] permaculture » Just getting starting with permaculuture in North Central Florida - In need of a little direction (Go to) Dennis Hamilton