permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • paul wheaton
  • Mike Haasl
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • John F Dean
  • Carla Burke
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Leigh Tate
  • thomas rubino

Last post in threads posted in by kevin stewart or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] projects » hydraulic ram pump, differently (Go to) kevin stewart
[+] trees » Russian Olives from seed (Go to) kevin stewart
[+] introductions » Hello from Arizona! (Go to) Devin Lavign
[+] transportation » What is the most fuel efficient car? (Go to) Ben Veenema
[+] earthen floor » Az Superadobe Hyperadobe county codes (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] solar » Sneaky solar - renters solar (Go to) Michael Qulek
[+] plants » Who am i? (Go to) kevin stewart
[+] plants » Who am i? (Go to) kevin stewart
[+] fencing » Desert Fencing (Go to) Eric Nar
[+] fencing » Desert Fencing (Go to) Eric Nar
[+] earthworks » Large scale Swale Examples in Arizona or W.NM? (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] earthworks » Large scale Swale Examples in Arizona or W.NM? (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] conservation » Geothermal cooling (Go to) Greg Payton
[+] natural building » Rammed Earth Tests (Go to) John C Daley
[+] trees » Russian Olives from seed (Go to) kevin stewart
[+] fruit trees » Local substitutes of neem oil (Go to) geraint britton
[+] financial strategy » Advice to welders-to be? (Go to) Jack Edmondson
[+] rainwater catchment » New to rain water collection & irrigation - Looking for advice and guidance (Go to) John C Daley
[+] rainwater catchment » New to rain water collection & irrigation - Looking for advice and guidance (Go to) John C Daley
[+] fruit trees » Help! Treeage needed! (Go to) Priscilla Stilwell
[+] rainwater catchment » Shallow groundwater (Go to) John C Daley
[+] greening the desert » Ideas on how to develop my Nevada parcel (Go to) Chad Zavala
[+] greening the desert » Ideas on how to develop my Nevada parcel (Go to) Chad Zavala
[+] composting toilet » "Seattle Man's Toilet Kit For The Homeless Brings Privacy, Opens Doors" (Go to) Rachel Mary
[+] survival » Have you had run-ins with poisonous snakes, spiders, crocodiles and etc. (Go to) Jeremy Baker
[+] survival » Have you had run-ins with poisonous snakes, spiders, crocodiles and etc. (Go to) Jeremy Baker
[+] plumbing » Water pressure pump (Go to) kevin stewart
[+] gardening for beginners » Any Practical Garden/Watering Uses for Siphons? (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] plants » 6 Plants Native Americans Use To Cure Everything (Go to) kevin stewart
[+] gardening for beginners » Any Practical Garden/Watering Uses for Siphons? (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] nomadic housing » Living aboard a sailboat (Go to) bruce Fine