permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Dave Burton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
  • Steve Thorn
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by Penny Dumelie or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] pollinators » I have bees dying in my yard; advice and suggestions needed (Go to) Jarret Hynd
[+] pollinators » I have bees dying in my yard; advice and suggestions needed (Go to) Jarret Hynd
[+] meaningless drivel » So, what's your favorite "adult beverage" ??? (Go to) jordan barton
[+] mulch » No carboard, no newspaper (Go to) Alexandra Clark
[+] bugs » identifying bees vs. yellowjackets (Go to) Leigh Tate
[+] tinkering with this site » New polinators (Go to) Penny Dumelie
[+] rural » Just saying hello! (Go to) Brian Hackethal
[+] permaculture artisans » Rest in Peace, Jules C. Dervaes (Go to) Lina Joana
[+] meaningless drivel » Mind your step! (Go to) David Livingston
[+] dvds, movies, videos and documentaries » Which YouTube channels do you like? (Go to) John F Dean
[+] gardening for beginners » How do you document your gardening? Farm journal, garden diary, smartphone app... (Go to) Mark Griffin
[+] dogs and cats » Interested to know How many here desex their dogs and cats? (Go to) Emily Smith
[+] meaningless drivel » Forum NomNom (Go to) Penny Dumelie
[+] wheaton laboratories » Jesse's Ant Village Videos (Go to) Jesse Grimes
[+] blatant advertising » Spring Seed Giveaway (Go to) Penny Dumelie
[+] tinkering with this site » "Interesting permies threads you might have missed" - what do you think of this email feature? (Go to) John F Dean
[+] tinkering with this site » Permies homepage has a new look (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] meaningless drivel » Paul has cervical radiculopathy (from a bulging disc) - advice? (Go to) Will Staves
[+] meaningless drivel » Paul has cervical radiculopathy (from a bulging disc) - advice? (Go to) Will Staves
[+] frugality » Free and frugal soup (Go to) Phil Swindler
[+] tinkering with this site » Permaculture Inner-circle Elite (PIE) (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] ponds » Are bubbles a sign of pond health? (Go to) Will Donati
[+] tinkering with this site » possible new feature: tell users about a thread (Go to) Roberto pokachinni
[+] tinkering with this site » looking for a bounty-based kickstarter-like-thing (Go to) Shawn Klassen-Koop
[+] tinkering with this site » Permaculture Inner-circle Elite (PIE) (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] tinkering with this site » looking for a bounty-based kickstarter-like-thing (Go to) Shawn Klassen-Koop
[+] tinkering with this site » The Story of the Permaculture Playing Cards (Go to) r ranson
[+] tinkering with this site » suggestions for the new look and feel (Go to) Kelly Ravner
[+] personal care » are you putting monsanto into your vagina? (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] composting » Worms at Work (Go to) Penny Dumelie
[+] projects » The Permie Yard (Go to) Penny Dumelie
[+] introductions » New Southern Alberta member (Go to) K Revak
[+] tinkering with this site » Forum Fan/Stalker feature (Go to) Ron Helwig
[+] tinkering with this site » Forum Fan/Stalker feature (Go to) Ron Helwig