permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • Leigh Tate
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Jay Angler
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • Beau Davidson
  • thomas rubino
  • L. Johnson

Last post in threads posted in by Joshua Myrvaagnes or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] rocket mass heaters » If you have one and you love it, show it off! (Go to) Kelly Pridgen
[+] home care » Do I need to get shingles tested for asbestos? (Go to) Joshua Myrvaagnes
[+] home care » Do I need to get shingles tested for asbestos? (Go to) Joshua Myrvaagnes
[+] intentional community » being an introvert in community (Go to) leila hamaya
[+] ducks and geese » Feedback on my basement winter duck shelter design (Go to) Joshua Myrvaagnes
[+] ducks and geese » Feedback on my basement winter duck shelter design (Go to) Joshua Myrvaagnes
[+] wofati and earth berm » Oehler-like small house in Alaska, 7 years old (Go to) John C Daley
[+] rocket mass heaters » emergency smoke-back hack and over-ambition: grab big fan and blow it down the wood feed five mins. (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] wofati and earth berm » a greenhouse wofati in the antarctic? (Go to) Joshua Myrvaagnes
[+] earthworks » Swale on very sandy soil, cold, pointless? Harmful? (Go to) R Scott
[+] earthworks » Swale on very sandy soil, cold, pointless? Harmful? (Go to) R Scott
[+] earthworks » how close to a tree line can I make a swale? (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] tinkering with this site » podcast topic requests/questions (Go to) Joshua Myrvaagnes
[+] new england » land search--documentation of my process, lessons learned, emotions felt, values lived up to or not (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] wofati and earth berm » pigs in barn basement, as warmers, water warmers, and duck warmers? (Go to) John F Dean
[+] wofati and earth berm » pigs in barn basement, as warmers, water warmers, and duck warmers? (Go to) John F Dean
[+] wofati and earth berm » Wofati pig shelter (Go to) Joshua Myrvaagnes
[+] rocket mass heaters » how do we tell more people about rocket mass heaters (Go to) Cristobal Cristo
[+] rocket mass heaters » how do we tell more people about rocket mass heaters (Go to) Cristobal Cristo
[+] eastern usa » Renting or buying woodland (Go to) Edward Norton
[+] crowdfunding » The Garden Master Course - Full Video - Kickstarter Prep (Go to) Mare Silba
[+] urban » Resilience in the City--Accountability Thread (Go to) Kena Landry
[+] personal challenges » Check in - are you okay? (Go to) L. Johnson