permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
stewards:
  • Mike Haasl
  • paul wheaton
  • Dave Burton
master gardeners:
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
  • Carla Burke
  • Leigh Tate
gardeners:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Greg Martin
  • Jay Angler

Last post in threads posted in by Sheldon Nicholson or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] cattle » A huge collection of comparison pictures showing the power of Holistic Management (Go to) Scott Strough
[+] permaculture » Introduce ordinary people to Permaculture (Go to) Sheldon Nicholson
[+] permaculture » Introduce ordinary people to Permaculture (Go to) Sheldon Nicholson
[+] organic » vegan gardening (Go to) luciano martin
[+] food choices » Letter To A Vegetarian Nation: Why Sustainable Agriculture Changes Everything (Go to) Andrew Tuttle
[+] cattle » a collection of rebuttals to cowspiracy and other anti-cattle propaganda (Go to) Borislav Iliev
[+] permaculture » A Basic Overview Of The Benefits Of Regenerating Our Environment. For Resistant Farmers. (Go to) Tyler Ludens
[+] decision making » Holistic Decision Making, A step-by-step guide to writing your own Holistic Goal (Go to) Amy Hicks
[+] large farm » The 9 Most Important Regenerative Agriculture Techniques For Large Farms (Go to) Sheldon Nicholson
[+] web sites » how did you find out about permies.com? (Go to) Paul Sofranko
[+] food choices » Letter To A Vegetarian Nation: Why Sustainable Agriculture Changes Everything (Go to) Andrew Tuttle
[+] permaculture » A Comprehensive List Of Peer Reviewed Articles and Case Studies Supporting Regenerative Agriculture (Go to) Skip LaCroix
[+] permaculture » A Comprehensive List Of Peer Reviewed Articles and Case Studies Supporting Regenerative Agriculture (Go to) Skip LaCroix
[+] soil » A Guide To The Soil Food Web And Why It Is So Important (Go to) Sheldon Nicholson
[+] web sites » Learning Resources For Regenerative Agriculture (Go to) Sheldon Nicholson
[+] natural building » Critique My House Design (Go to) Rose Pinder
[+] natural building » Critique My House Design (Go to) Rose Pinder
[+] plants » Ecological Companion Planting Guide, based on actual science (Go to) Rose Pinder
[+] plants » Ecological Companion Planting Guide, based on actual science (Go to) Rose Pinder
[+] cattle » A Complete Guide to the Benefits of Holistic Management and Planned Grazing (Go to) Bede Carroll
[+] forest garden » Public Food Forests around Victoria BC (Go to) D Nikolls
[+] pigs » Feeding Pigs Animals: Thoughts (Go to) Lion Gladden
[+] pigs » Feeding Pigs Animals: Thoughts (Go to) Lion Gladden
[+] forest garden » advice: 6 months since i started my forest garden (Go to) S Bengi
[+] forest garden » advice: 6 months since i started my forest garden (Go to) S Bengi
[+] plants » Badass Tough Plants You Know Of (Go to) Su Ba
[+] greenhouses » Ideas for solving a major greenhouse "suck factor": Bug, and bird, death-trap. (Go to) Wojciech Majda
[+] greenhouses » Ideas for solving a major greenhouse "suck factor": Bug, and bird, death-trap. (Go to) Wojciech Majda
[+] great white north » Looking for land lease, Near Duncan, BC... 3-5 acres (Go to) Sheldon Nicholson
[+] permaculture design » PermaEthos - PDC (Go to) Roy Hinkley
[+] tinkering with this site » Why is there no "breeding" forum? (Go to) Sheldon Nicholson
[+] tinkering with this site » Why is there no "breeding" forum? (Go to) Sheldon Nicholson