permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
stewards:
  • Leigh Tate
  • paul wheaton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Beau Davidson
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • thomas rubino
  • Casie Becker
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Deb Rebel or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] meaningless drivel » black flies suck (Go to) Deb Rebel
[+] meaningless drivel » stacking functions? simple description? (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] urban gardening » How can I *quickly* create some shade! ( Shade creating plants? ) (Go to) Devin Lavign
[+] wheaton laboratories » Less **and** More (Go to) Jocelyn Campbell
[+] repair » Waste, Landfills and 'Throw Away' Engineering (Go to) Alice Rogers
[+] meaningless drivel » You know you're a permie when... (Go to) Heather Sharpe
[+] meaningless drivel » funny signs (Go to) Leigh Tate
[+] cooking » Dealing with spent cooking fats (Go to) Annie Lochte
[+] woodworking » Tool thoughts for women (Go to) ana wynne
[+] market garden » Okra help, I really need it (Go to) Deb Rebel
[+] meaningless drivel » Puss - the ugliest chicken in the world? (Go to) Marci Sudlow
[+] recycling » mending our clothes...do you? (Go to) Maya Rapp
[+] meaningless drivel » Buying tomatoes from farmer's markets? (Go to) Deb Rebel
[+] frugality » Homemade/Handmade gift ideas (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] meaningless drivel » appropriate comic (Go to) Deb Rebel
[+] meaningless drivel » A morning walk... (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] tinkering with this site » Help Stop Permies Looking Like Spam - Losing Authority (Go to) William Wallace
[+] plants » Shade Tolerant Edible Cooperative Community Compendium bit.ly/edibleshade (Go to) R. Han
[+] hunting and fishing » Cover scents (Go to) Marcus Billings
[+] hunting and fishing » Cover scents (Go to) Marcus Billings
[+] meaningless drivel » Flying Spaghetti Monster found! (Go to) D.W. Stratton
[+] chickens » Feather worms? (Go to) Tyrr Vangeel
[+] chickens » Feather worms? (Go to) Tyrr Vangeel
[+] meaningless drivel » Surviving this big world with wonky hearing... (Go to) Deb Rebel
[+] meaningless drivel » Surviving this big world with wonky hearing... (Go to) Deb Rebel
[+] gardening for beginners » Advice for a good determinate tomato (Go to) Denise Kersting
[+] home care » How to clean an iron? (Go to) Karen Donnachaidh
[+] trees » Sorbus domestica - Service Tree - Jerusalem Pear - Whitty Pear - Sorb Tree - Cormier (Go to) Anton Jacobski Hedman
[+] tinkering with this site » Why there isnt free access to write in specific forums? (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] gardening for beginners » Advice for a good determinate tomato (Go to) Denise Kersting
[+] trees » ID this wood, please!!! (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] meaningless drivel » the world's smallest number? (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] meaningless drivel » I'm too big (Go to) Deb Rebel
[+] meaningless drivel » why didn't i think of that? (Go to) Deb Rebel
[+] meaningless drivel » the world's smallest number? (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] plants » Reasons It's Better To Grow My Own (Go to) Natasha Flue