permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • James Freyr
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Greg Martin
  • Leigh Tate

Last post in threads posted in by Brian Hamalainen or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] plants » Preserving Marigolds For Pest Management. (Go to) Bella Simple
[+] woodland » Identify great coppice tree - West coast (Go to) Landon Sunrich
[+] woodland » Loading And Milling Huge Logs, The Crazy F&#$ing Aussie Way (Go to) Brian Hamalainen
[+] woodland » Loading And Milling Huge Logs, The Crazy F&#$ing Aussie Way (Go to) Brian Hamalainen
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Jay C. WC: Incredible Video(s) on Absolute Precision Japanese Timber Framing. (Go to) Jay C. White Cloud
[+] gear » Low-cost forge set-up using savaged or common parts (Go to) allen lumley
[+] gear » Cordless 56V chainsaw. I tried several and bought the most powerful one available. Works great. (Go to) Kyle Neath
[+] gear » I Fixed up this piece of family history, my great grand uncle's hammer! (Go to) Bert de Weert
[+] woodworking » hand carving spoons (Go to) Mary-Ellen Zands
[+] gear » Gear for a walk in the woods (Go to) Cj Sloane
[+] hugelkultur » English laurel, black walnut, and blackberry canes in hugelculture? (Go to) Pamela Melcher
[+] gear » Gear for a walk in the woods (Go to) Cj Sloane
[+] gear » Wood/Charcoal Blacksmithing Tips, Tricks, And Advice. (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] gear » Wood/Charcoal Blacksmithing Tips, Tricks, And Advice. (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] woodworking » My First "Chisel Only" Moritise. (Go to) Brian Hamalainen
[+] woodworking » First Wooden Pitchfork Attempt (Go to) Judith Browning
[+] tinkering with this site » What does the apple next to my name mean? (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] forest garden » A morning in the life of a broke would-be forest gardener (Go to) Dan Boone
[+] woodland » Identify great coppice tree - West coast (Go to) Landon Sunrich
[+] meaningless drivel » Asthma (Go to) Will Holland
[+] forest garden » Community food forests in US (Go to) Cassie Langstraat
[+] woodland » micro wind farms with no forest clearing. (Go to) Michael Qulek
[+] tinkering with this site » Canola In The Old Chainsaw-ola (Go to) Tim Malacarne
[+] gear » Handtool maintenance (Go to) Tim Malacarne
[+] cascadia » PNW Chicken Jungle (Go to) Dan Tutor
[+] woodland » Killing a road. (Go to) Ardilla Esch
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Awesome group shelter at Odlin Co Park (Lopez Island, San Juan islands, WA) (Go to) Brian Hamalainen
[+] gear » Hand powered Corn Mills...Corona etc. (Go to) Judith Browning
[+] gear » The world famous SBC pump (Go to) Miles Flansburg
[+] gear » The world famous SBC pump (Go to) Miles Flansburg
[+] homestead » Unscented dishwashing soap (Go to) Judith Browning
[+] permaculture » Managing the flow of wood - brainstorm (Go to) Brian Hamalainen
[+] homestead » Hoping to partially crowdfund a community-oriented Permie Homestead. (Go to) Dustin Powers