permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • jordan barton
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Greg Martin
  • Steve Thorn
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Leigh Tate
  • Mike Haasl
master gardeners:
  • John F Dean
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Stacie Kim
  • Jay Angler

Last post in threads posted in by Michael Helmersson or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] gardening for beginners » Squash growing experience (Go to) Michael Helmersson
[+] permaculture » What to do with excavated soil from ponds (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] fruit trees » Any Prunus experts reading: Slightly mysterious plums (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] food preservation » I built a Walk Radiant Solar Dehydrator and I like it (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] food preservation » I built a Walk Radiant Solar Dehydrator and I like it (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] wells and springs » What kind of water filter do you use? (Go to) bruce Fine
[+] gardening for beginners » Squash growing experience (Go to) Michael Helmersson
[+] wood burning stoves » Making biochar in the wood stove (Go to) Mark Brunnr
[+] movies, videos and documentaries » SkillCult (Go to) Dan Fish
[+] permaculture » Permaculture Overwhelm (Go to) Richard Gorny
[+] nomadic housing » Pallet Yurt. (Go to) Ben Skiba
[+] plums » Super cold plums (Go to) Michael Helmersson
[+] rainwater catchment » Rainwater Sand Cistern (Go to) William Bronson
[+] rainwater catchment » Rainwater Sand Cistern (Go to) William Bronson
[+] propagation » How to get Apios americana tubers to sprout? (Go to) Karl Treen
[+] projects » New PNW Farm- Looking for advice and resources (Go to) Jennifer Pearson
[+] wheaton laboratories » should we make a two hour movie of the full tour of wheaton labs? (Go to) Liv Smith
[+] paul wheaton » The Design and Build of the Giant Solar Food Dehydrator (1 hour and 21 minutes HD) (Go to) Michael Helmersson
[+] apples » Growing Apple Trees from Seed Naturally (Go to) Michael Helmersson
[+] wood burning stoves » Hearthstone soapstone 1 Stove 1983. Should I buy it (Go to) Michael Helmersson
[+] meaningless drivel » What do YOU call this large cat? (Go to) gir bot
[+] wood burning stoves » Need New Wood Stove (Go to) Ben Holler
[+] wood burning stoves » Keeping a wood stove going all night (Go to) Ben Holler
[+] wood burning stoves » Keeping a wood stove going all night (Go to) Ben Holler
[+] wood burning stoves » Chimney cleaning (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] farm income » Cool Roadside Stands (Go to) J. Adams
[+] farm income » Cool Roadside Stands (Go to) J. Adams
[+] nomadic housing » Inspiring "homeless" nomad shepherd permie (Go to) Edward Norton
[+] homestead » Is there such a thing as nomadic shepherding in America today? (Go to) Edward Norton
[+] gardening for beginners » Haslehurst Garden Adventures (Go to) Cam Haslehurst
[+] forest garden » Quick Question - Transplanting from one climate region to another (Go to) Chris D'Agorne
[+] wofati and earth berm » Working with Builders, Architects and Engineers in Tennessee (Go to) S Bengi
[+] natural building » Uncle Mud Tour of James Juczak's Cordwood house at Woodhenge Intentional community (Go to) Michael Helmersson
[+] ethics and philosophy » Where do I belong? When does one become indigenous? (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] berries » Varieties of elderberries in Canada (Go to) Michael Helmersson