permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Anne Miller
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Pearl Sutton
  • James Freyr
stewards:
  • Burra Maluca
  • Mike Haasl
  • Joylynn Hardesty
master gardeners:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • thomas rubino
  • Jay Angler
  • Tereza Okava

Last post in threads posted in by Steven Feil or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] cooking » What wild and homegrown herbs can we substitute for our store-bought spice cabinet? (Go to) Mick Lowe
[+] cooking » What wild and homegrown herbs can we substitute for our store-bought spice cabinet? (Go to) Mick Lowe
[+] food as medicine » Finding effective alternatives to antibiotics - VIDEO (Go to) Steven Feil
[+] plants » Your plants might be more dangerous than you think (Go to) Davin Hoyt
[+] medicinal herbs » Willow bark and green tea to replace aspirin/caffeine pills. (Go to) Jocelyn Campbell
[+] plants » ideas about Bindweed? (Go to) Henry Jabel
[+] hugelkultur » Hybrid Hugelkultur bed 2 years on. Time for a tune up!! (Go to) Adrian babashoff
[+] plant fibers » Linen Flax - Flax plant for spinning and weaving (Go to) Rowan Hand
[+] plant fibers » Linen Flax - Flax plant for spinning and weaving (Go to) Rowan Hand
[+] medicinal herbs » under arm Deodorant alternative (Go to) Myron Platte
[+] medicinal herbs » what's everyone's favorite natural home remedy for common cold? (Go to) Jason Hernandez
[+] fungi » Help! Non-fruiting Oyster Mushrooms (Go to) eliza Mason
[+] forest garden » Nitrogen fixers in the orchard (Go to) Terry Paul Calhoun
[+] forest garden » Nitrogen fixers in the orchard (Go to) Terry Paul Calhoun
[+] cob » Cob in Idaho?? (Go to) Brian Knight
[+] medicinal herbs » Doc Jones classes (Go to) Doc Jones
[+] cob » Cob in Idaho?? (Go to) Brian Knight
[+] fermentation » discussion of 'lacto-fermentation' methods and recipes (Go to) ripon hassan
[+] fermentation » discussion of 'lacto-fermentation' methods and recipes (Go to) ripon hassan
[+] fermentation » Has anyone used water kefir to ferment boiled beans? (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] fermentation » Has anyone used water kefir to ferment boiled beans? (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] medicinal herbs » length of time to leave tinctures to... tincture AND how awesome is usnea? (Go to) Steven Feil
[+] pollinators » Kinds of Mason Bees/ effects of management (Go to) Dave Miller
[+] pollinators » Do I need to empty the cocoons or will they naturally come out? (Go to) Steven Feil
[+] medicinal herbs » Brands of herbs for when you must buy store-bought? (Go to) Doc Jones
[+] pollinators » Do I need to empty the cocoons or will they naturally come out? (Go to) Steven Feil
[+] medicinal herbs » Fomes fomentarius (Tinder Polypore) for Dysmenorrhea (Go to) Kaeyli Frye
[+] medicinal herbs » Fomes fomentarius (Tinder Polypore) for Dysmenorrhea (Go to) Kaeyli Frye
[+] medicinal herbs » my first and second experience consuming raw stinging nettles - thoughts requested (Go to) Steven Feil
[+] pollinators » mason bee extraction (Go to) Daniel Kern
[+] pollinators » mason bee extraction (Go to) Daniel Kern