permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • James Freyr
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • Mike Haasl
  • r ranson
  • Jocelyn Campbell
master gardeners:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • thomas rubino
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by siu-yu man or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] finishes » DIY salt water based wood stain? (Go to) Chadwick Holmes
[+] lawn » Tips for a thyme lawn (Go to) Adam Klaus
[+] pigs » Apples, Apples, Drowning in Wasted Apples (Go to) Justin White
[+] pigs » Permaculture Pigs (Go to) Grant Schultz
[+] wild harvesting » Bulk foragables: the Big Box store of your foraging habits. (Go to) Sue Rine
[+] woodland » How to kill siberian elm and "tree of heaven?" (Go to) Francesco Delvillani
[+] wild harvesting » Bulk foragables: the Big Box store of your foraging habits. (Go to) Sue Rine
[+] medicinal herbs » Functions of Honeysuckle (Go to) Jocelyn Campbell
[+] gardening for beginners » Is Bermuda Grass REALLY as bad as they say? (Go to) siu-yu man
[+] gardening for beginners » Is Bermuda Grass REALLY as bad as they say? (Go to) siu-yu man
[+] farm income » How to get started? (Go to) siu-yu man
[+] gardening for beginners » Planting cover strip between baby trees with broad fork (Go to) Roy Hinkley
[+] permaculture design » System Design For Balancing Mosquitoes (Go to) Seva Tokarev
[+] plants » Warn me about wisteria (Go to) siu-yu man
[+] plants » Help me ID these three red berry bushes fruiting now (Go to) Holly Gates
[+] midwest usa » Red Cedar conundrum (Go to) siu-yu man
[+] plants » Cirsium arvense, aka creeping thistle, and black fly (Go to) siu-yu man
[+] plants » Warn me about wisteria (Go to) siu-yu man
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Turning Wild Grasses into Grain Crops (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] midwest usa » Red Cedar conundrum (Go to) siu-yu man
[+] medicinal herbs » Andrographis (a. paniculata) and Astragalus (a. membranaceus) (Go to) Joy Oasis
[+] ponds » Should I add Azolla to my pond? (Go to) AndrĂ© Troylilas
[+] gardening for beginners » Am I destroying soil/mycelium structure by pulling weeds? (pics) (Go to) Cristo Balete
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Landrace Gardening (Go to) David Livingston
[+] plants » Viney Pot-looking Thing (Go to) E Reimer
[+] ponds » Should I add Azolla to my pond? (Go to) AndrĂ© Troylilas
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Landrace Gardening (Go to) David Livingston
[+] forest garden » protecting a forest garden from deer and other critters (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] medicinal herbs » Andrographis (a. paniculata) and Astragalus (a. membranaceus) (Go to) Joy Oasis
[+] trees » Tree of Heaven permaculture uses? (Go to) Dana Core
[+] gardening for beginners » how does my Garden grow (Go to) Gregory Silling
[+] earthworks » Community in flood zone needs advice (Go to) siu-yu man
[+] medicinal herbs » recommendations for a heavy-duty grinder for roots (Go to) siu-yu man
[+] medicinal herbs » recommendations for a heavy-duty grinder for roots (Go to) siu-yu man
[+] earthworks » Community in flood zone needs advice (Go to) siu-yu man