permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • Jay Angler
stewards:
  • Pearl Sutton
  • paul wheaton
  • Leigh Tate
master gardeners:
  • Timothy Norton
  • Christopher Weeks
gardeners:
  • Tina Wolf
  • Matt McSpadden
  • Jeremy VanGelder

Last post in threads posted in by Jerry McIntire or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] land shares » Smallholding in Central Michigan to Share or Sell (Go to) Jerry McIntire
[+] ecovillage » Ecovillage and ownership? (Go to) Drew Berggren
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » the best thing for me in fighting cancer: community (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » the best thing for me in fighting cancer: community (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] digital market » 45 Low Tech Bricks to Build a Better World - Live Webinar with Paul Wheaton (Go to) Tina Wolf
[+] tinkering with this site » New page for the playing cards - post your opinions here (Go to) Conrad Farmer
[+] permaculture » Avocado Seed Reuse (Go to) William Bronson
[+] rocket mass heaters » a beautiful rocket mass heater build on youtube (Go to) Denise Cares
[+] rocket mass heaters » a beautiful rocket mass heater build on youtube (Go to) Denise Cares
[+] cooking » Cooktop - Induction or Gas? (Go to) M Waisman
[+] cooking » Cooktop - Induction or Gas? (Go to) M Waisman
[+] digital market » Low Tech Laboratory Movie (HD Streaming) (Go to) Francois Moutou
[+] tinkering with this site » New website! Timber Framing Feedback please (Go to) Devon Olsen
[+] gardening for beginners » Planning My Lab Acre (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] wheaton laboratories » solar electric chainsaw (Go to) Jerry McIntire
[+] bread » Creative uses for sourdough - there's more to this stuff than just bread (Go to) Anita Martin
[+] tinkering with this site » New Ultimate Wood Oven website! Please give us your feedback (Go to) Jules Silverlock
[+] textile techniques » A really good, layered, winter curtain system (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] woodland » Guidance for Safely Cutting Down Trees (Go to) Beau M. Davidson
[+] crowdfunding » Permaculture Technology Jamboree Movie (possible 2023 kickstarter) (Go to) Beau M. Davidson
[+] rocket mass heaters » Rocket Mass Heater Resources Wiki (Go to) David Huang
[+] rocket mass heaters » Rocket Mass Heater Resources Wiki (Go to) David Huang
[+] permaculture » Using pee as fertilizer safely and how it benefit permaculture. (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] intentional community » Pine Soup in the Western Great Lakes Region (Go to) Coydon Wallham
[+] ecovillage » Ecocamp Project in Upper Midwest, USP (Go to) Fae Right
[+] meaningless drivel » what's your favorite summer hat/head gear? (Go to) Jerry McIntire
[+] workshops » Rocket Hot Tub! - PTJ 2022 (Go to) Barbara Manning
[+] natural building » Building a Round Door - PTJ 2024 Project, led by Sky Huddleston of Liberty Rocket Stoves! (Go to) Dave Lotte
[+] natural building » Building a Round Door - PTJ 2024 Project, led by Sky Huddleston of Liberty Rocket Stoves! (Go to) Dave Lotte
[+] blatant advertising » Hardy Fruit Trees for Organics and Permaculture (Go to) John Wolfram
[+] cooking » Winter Squashes: What are their flavor profiles and uses? (Go to) Hilary Duinker
[+] chickens » Chicken Water Heater - DIY and Easy to set up... (Go to) Diane Will
[+] toilet alternatives » Public Domain Composting Toilets Are Legal in Washington State (Go to) Carmen Rose
[+] ancestral skills » long canoe trips (Go to) Arthur Angaran
[+] natural building » Would you help me with ideas renovating this house? - mediterranean homesteading (Go to) John C Daley
[+] natural building » Would you help me with ideas renovating this house? - mediterranean homesteading (Go to) John C Daley
[+] ecovillage » Ecocamp Project in Upper Midwest, USP (Go to) Fae Right