Win a copy of The Prairie Homestead Cookbook this week in the Cooking Forum forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • James Freyr
  • Mike Haasl
  • paul wheaton
  • Dave Burton
stewards:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Joseph Lofthouse
garden masters:
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Steve Thorn
  • Eric Hanson

Last post in threads posted in by Mark Brunnr or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] science and research » Bill Gates' magical toilet ... um... (Go to) Rebecca Norman
[+] trees » Getting rid of unwanted tree seedlings and sprouts? (Go to) Kc Simmons
[+] rocket mass heaters » Not getting the heat I expected - and other parts of my learning curve (Go to) Bob Lewis
[+] rocket mass heaters » New build heater smokes terrible (Go to) Satamax Antone
[+] personal care » How Does One Make Showers Less Unpleasant? (Go to) Mark Brunnr
[+] composting » Composting rot resistant wood (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] wheaton laboratories » Dave Burton's Boot Adventures at Wheaton Labs and Basecamp (Go to) Dave Burton
[+] ulcer factory » what does the term 'passive-aggressive' mean to you? (Go to) Victor Skaggs
[+] composting » Are Potatoes Really Bad for Worms? (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] homestead » In these times we live in, how important is it to be off grid? (Go to) Jeremy Baker
[+] plants » Anyone Grow Sweet Potato as a Perennial? (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] rocket mass heaters » Building RMH without welding (Go to) Mark Brunnr
[+] biochar » Biochar and forest management (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] homestead » In these times we live in, how important is it to be off grid? (Go to) Jeremy Baker
[+] wood burning stoves » Admitting I "Might" be aging... (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] rocket mass heaters » RMH for Dummies! Please help guide me through my first build! (Go to) bullithed james
[+] fencing » Creative fence idea, will it work? - Yup (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] rocket mass heaters » Any reasons NOT to cut the oil barrel? (Go to) lesley verbrugge
[+] tinkering with this site » which format is best for audiobooks? (Go to) David Poulson
[+] forest garden » Designing your food forest (Go to) Priscilla Stilwell
[+] communication » The Left and Right Divide - Matthew Legge (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] solar » unpressured open system passive solar (Go to) Mark Brunnr
[+] solar » the smartest solar power setup i have ever seen (Go to) David Baillie
[+] solar » the smartest solar power setup i have ever seen (Go to) David Baillie
[+] wofati and earth berm » the first wofati - allerton abbey- version 0.7 (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] personal care » ‘I don’t smell!’ Meet the people who have stopped washing (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] soil » All the Great Things about Wood Chips (Go to) Jen Fulkerson
[+] solar » "Daylight drive" direct PV solar for equipment (Go to) Stacy Witscher
[+] decision making » Where to buy land regarding tax laws? (Go to) Deb Stephens
[+] cooking » Instant Pot, pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker ? (Go to) Mark Brunnr
[+] ethics and philosophy » Would you still do it if you knew it was futile? (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] wheaton laboratories » Dave Burton's Boot Adventures at Wheaton Labs and Basecamp (Go to) Dave Burton
[+] trees » Transforming 20 Acres of Timber Lot Into a Hedged Homestead (Go to) Tj Jefferson
[+] wheaton laboratories » 2017 ATC solar food dehydrator (Go to) Mark Brunnr
[+] food preservation » Freezer to fridge conversion? (Go to) tel jetson
[+] solar » Help for off grid design (Go to) Alan Legath
[+] solar » Help for off grid design (Go to) Alan Legath
[+] composting toilet » Conflicting information about composting human waste. Help!! (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] wheaton laboratories » 2019 ATC Photos (Go to) paul wheaton