permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
  • r ranson
  • Jay Angler
  • Pearl Sutton
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Leigh Tate
  • Burra Maluca
master gardeners:
  • Christopher Weeks
  • Timothy Norton
gardeners:
  • Jeremy VanGelder
  • Paul Fookes
  • Tina Wolf

Last post in threads posted in by Julia Winter or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] wheaton laboratories » Will we make it? Freaky Cheap Tickets to the Permaculture Technology Jamboree - this weekend only! (Go to) Stephen B. Thomas
[+] tinkering with this site » Paul needs help finding an image of a rocket fired kiln (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] tinkering with this site » Paul needs help finding an image of a rocket fired kiln (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] greening the desert » Greening the Desert - Salton Sea area (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] greening the desert » Greening the Desert - Salton Sea area (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] hugelkultur » Interesting video where a guy digs up logs buried in a raised bed 2 years later - wood as sponge (Go to) Helen Tudway-Cains
[+] fruit trees » Worms in my apples. An organic solution? (Go to) Megan Palmer
[+] wheaton laboratories » 2023 Permaculture Technology Jamboree: July 3rd - 14th, Wheaton Labs (Go to) Monica Truong
[+] flowers » Is there any good that can come of wisteria? (Go to) Don Fini
[+] textile techniques » What do you do when you find a sign saying "free yarn"? (Go to) gir bot
[+] clothing » Tried and tested wool clothing (Go to) J Garlits
[+] clothing » Tried and tested wool clothing (Go to) J Garlits
[+] food as medicine » Fasting: I find it easier to "not eat" than to "eat less" (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] cooking » Alternatives for slow cookers & crockpots (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] online learning » Alan Booker's Resilient Kitchen Squad (Online Class) (Go to) Heather Haskins II
[+] cooking » 'Blending' of cooking oils for health and oil qualities..... (Go to) Rachel Jam
[+] personal care » shark week: pads, tampons, cups, free bleeding, etc. (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] rocket ovens » My quest to make a beautiful rocket oven (Go to) Amanda Wright
[+] cascadia » Portland permies - come meet Paul! (Go to) Stacy Witscher
[+] cascadia » Scythe Peening Teacher in Portland, OR? (Go to) Jesse Glessner
[+] cascadia » (Sold) Permaculture Property (with a great house) for sale outside Portland - 5 acres (Go to) Chris Sugg
[+] rocket ovens » Rocket Mass Heater + Oven? (Go to) thomas rubino
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » I got an email from Sepp Holzer today (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] food as medicine » Fasting: I find it easier to "not eat" than to "eat less" (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] wheaton laboratories » Half-Assed Holidays at Wheaton Labs: Fermentation Day (Go to) Samantha Lewis
[+] perennial vegetables » quality and palatability of perennial vegetables... (Go to) Tanya White
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » Paul is doing speaking gigs again! (Go to) Carmen Rose
[+] wheaton laboratories » residents can be expelled at any time - why would anybody subject themselves to that? (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] wheaton laboratories » filtering for awesome matches for deep roots and ant village (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] food as medicine » Cows milk (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] rocket ovens » Rocket toaster oven? (Go to) William Bronson
[+] cascadia » What permaculture techniques have been proven to work in the Cascadia bioregion? (Go to) Jeremy VanGelder
[+] science and research » Carbon sequestration via rotational grazing (Go to) Jeff Marchand
[+] science and research » Carbon sequestration via rotational grazing (Go to) Jeff Marchand
[+] rocket mass heaters » What is the best way to grow fuel for an RMH (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] rocket ovens » My quest to make a beautiful rocket oven (Go to) Amanda Wright