Win a copy of Herbal Medicine From the Heart of the Earth this week in the Medicinal Herbs forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • James Freyr
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • Burra Maluca
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • paul wheaton
garden masters:
  • Greg Martin
  • Steve Thorn
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Julia Winter or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] wheaton laboratories » Jen’s Boot Camp and Allerton Abbey Experience (Go to) Jennifer Richardson
[+] rocket ovens » My First Rocket Project - a Rocket Oven in stages (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] homestead » We found 20 acres raw land, how to control ticks while we plan? (Go to) J Brooks
[+] food as medicine » Fasting: I find it easier to "not eat" than to "eat less" (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] food as medicine » the sugar season is only 'just' upon us and I've already OD'd (Go to) Brody Ekberg
[+] forest garden » The Amazon forest was planted by humans? (Go to) S Tonin
[+] food as medicine » Fasting: I find it easier to "not eat" than to "eat less" (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] rocket stoves » Rocket hot tub on skids for Wheaton Labs? (Go to) shiwen he
[+] cascadia » Recommendations for a week in Portland? (Go to) Shawn Harper
[+] buy it for life » Women's clothes... buy it for life? What are your favourites? (Go to) Ruth Meyers
[+] food as medicine » Hormonal acne (Go to) Mk Neal
[+] cascadia » Recommendations for a week in Portland? (Go to) Shawn Harper
[+] science and research » Science Fair experiment for Rocket oven (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] paul wheaton's permaculture podcasts » podcast 452 - site review Julia's Farm - Part1 (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] kids » Elementary school and eco village in Africa, and I'll take all the suggestions I can get! (Go to) Nathanael Szobody
[+] wheaton laboratories » Dave Burton's Boot Adventures at Wheaton Labs and Basecamp (Go to) Dave Burton
[+] cooking » Best blender? (Go to) Jill Winger
[+] wheaton laboratories » Fisher-Price house (Go to) Coco Newlon
[+] projects » chicken down hugel up (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] plants » the trouble with hawkweed (Go to) Ray Sauder
[+] rocket ovens » Trying to build a Rocket Oven! Help! (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] cascadia » Portland Permies? (Monthly meetup anyone?) (Go to) Shawn Harper
[+] food as medicine » treating LOW blood pressure? (Go to) Sue Reeves
[+] wheaton laboratories » Coco's Photos from wheaton labs (Go to) Coco Newlon
[+] greening the desert » The Holy Grail of Restoration: mending the Sinai Peninsula (Go to) Greg Martin
[+] bugs » Black Soldier Flies in the Washington Post (Go to) Burl Smith
[+] wheaton laboratories » Robbie's Permaculture Bootcamp experience (Go to) Jerry McIntire
[+] wheaton laboratories » Robbie's Permaculture Bootcamp experience (Go to) Jerry McIntire
[+] financial strategy » Straddlers (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] chickens » Reducing bagged food for poultry! (Go to) Dave de Basque