permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • Mike Haasl
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • John F Dean
  • Rob Lineberger
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • Ash Jackson
  • Jordan Holland

Last post in threads posted in by Xisca Nicolas or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] food choices » Are public health restrictions affecting your dietary decisions? (Go to) Brandon Eisler
[+] food choices » Peacock Meat (Go to) Pavel Mikoloski
[+] food as medicine » gut health and food choices (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] food choices » Harvesting a beloved goat (Go to) jordan barton
[+] ulcer factory » Freedom of food choice (Go to) J Davis
[+] personal challenges » Co-Vida 20 (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] medicinal herbs » Prevention and treatment for novel coronavirus COVID 19 (Go to) Bill Crim
[+] medicinal herbs » Prevention and treatment for novel coronavirus COVID 19 (Go to) Bill Crim
[+] food as medicine » gut health and food choices (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] cooking » favorite kinds of mayonnaise and magic mayo method (Go to) Ron McLeod
[+] animal fibers » raising silkmoths (silkworms) - Sericulture, Moriculture, and the wild ones (Go to) May Lotito
[+] ethics and philosophy » The ethics of wool (Go to) Flora Eerschay
[+] animal fibers » Wool as Pillow Stuffing - How to keep its Loft? (Go to) cesar fuerte
[+] food as medicine » My Experience Eating Nothing From Plants, aka Zero Carb (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] food as medicine » My Experience Eating Nothing From Plants, aka Zero Carb (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] medicinal herbs » Medicinal herbs for molds (Go to) Olga Booker
[+] medicinal herbs » Medicinal herbs for molds (Go to) Olga Booker
[+] medicinal herbs » stimulating the vagus nerve (Go to) S Bengi
[+] medicinal herbs » Foraged Herbs for Urinary Tract and Kidney Health (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] medicinal herbs » *Welcome Dr. Sharol Tilgner, Author of Herbal Medicine From the Heart of the Earth! (Go to) Joylynn Hardesty
[+] medicinal herbs » Herbs acting on social inhibition? (Go to) Sena Kassim
[+] medicinal herbs » Why does turmeric make my inflammation worse? (Go to) John F Dean
[+] medicinal herbs » Herbs that support digestion (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] medicinal herbs » Herbal remedies for itchy dog skin (Go to) Sena Kassim
[+] medicinal herbs » Herbs high in vitamin C, and ways to include them in daily life? (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] medicinal herbs » Why does turmeric make my inflammation worse? (Go to) John F Dean
[+] medicinal herbs » Herbs high in vitamin C, and ways to include them in daily life? (Go to) Xisca Nicolas