Our 12th kickstarter is launching soon!
To get the earlybird goodies, click "notify me on launch" HERE.
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • r ranson
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Leigh Tate
stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • paul wheaton
  • Mike Haasl
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Jay Angler
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • Beau Davidson
  • thomas rubino
  • Edward Norton

Last post in threads posted in by Bethany Dutch or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] wood burning stoves » Wood stove pipe joints smoking (Go to) Ben Holler
[+] seeds and breeding » Watermelon mixed seed project (Go to) Cy Cobb
[+] toilet alternatives » I made a whole house compost worm septic system (Go to) Thekla McDaniels
[+] permaculture singles » In your humble opinion, what is wrong with dating today? (Go to) Jordan Holland
[+] permaculture singles » In your humble opinion, what is wrong with dating today? (Go to) Jordan Holland
[+] permaculture singles » Red flags & Dealbreakers (Go to) Jordan Holland
[+] permaculture singles » Questions you've always had for the ladies but never asked. (Go to) Matt McSpadden
[+] personal challenges » How to find teachers to avoid losing old skills and knowledge (Go to) L. Johnson
[+] cooking » A way to make pie crust that is a bit more forgiving and is tender & flaky every time (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] cooking » A way to make pie crust that is a bit more forgiving and is tender & flaky every time (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] permaculture real estate » 4 Bed 3 Bath home on 20 acres for sale in NE WA State (Go to) Bethany Dutch
[+] permaculture real estate » 4 Bed 3 Bath home on 20 acres for sale in NE WA State (Go to) Bethany Dutch
[+] permaculture singles » Questions you've always had for the ladies but never asked. (Go to) Matt McSpadden
[+] cascadia » 4 bed home on 20 acres for sale in NE WA (Go to) Jocelyn Campbell
[+] seeds and breeding » Strictly Medicinal Seeds from Oregon (Go to) Thomas Black
[+] permaculture singles » Looking for a wilderness woman (Go to) Ben Child
[+] permaculture real estate » ISO large property (200+ acres) with home in Missouri Ozarks (Go to) Nicholas Jestothrithone
[+] permaculture real estate » ISO large property (200+ acres) with home in Missouri Ozarks (Go to) Nicholas Jestothrithone
[+] cascadia » 140 acres with three family homes north of Spokane (Go to) Bethany Dutch
[+] meaningless drivel » Elf on the shelf (Go to) Cindy Haskin
[+] bread » Do you grind grains? (Go to) Janette Raven
[+] cattle » Shetland Cattle now in USA (Go to) Bethany Dutch
[+] cattle » Shetland Cattle now in USA (Go to) Bethany Dutch
[+] cattle » Dexter or Jersey? (Go to) April Wickes
[+] permaculture singles » 41F looking for friend or more in either WA or MO/KY (Go to) Paul Warner
[+] permaculture singles » 38 DWF in NE WA state looking for the Hawkeye to my Cora (Go to) Julie Harris
[+] permaculture singles » 38 DWF in NE WA state looking for the Hawkeye to my Cora (Go to) Julie Harris
[+] homestead » Is this common? Went off-grid, have now become a pariah :( (Go to) John C Daley
[+] homestead » Is this common? Went off-grid, have now become a pariah :( (Go to) John C Daley