permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Dave Burton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
  • Steve Thorn
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by Bethany Dutch or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] bread » Anyone own or recommend a grain mill? (Go to) Bethany Dutch
[+] honey bees » Marketing treatment free honey (Go to) erin counts
[+] bread » An automatic/ drill powered homeground flour sifter? (Go to) Bethany Dutch
[+] cooking » I figured out a FAST way to sift bran out of home-ground flour without hand sifting! (Go to) R Scott
[+] composting » Could a compost pile generate a little heat for months at a time? (Go to) Susan Wakeman
[+] rocket mass heaters » RMH/masonry stove builders in the Eastern WA area? (Go to) Fox James
[+] food preservation » Tell me about your root cellar - what do you love/hate? How big is it? (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] food preservation » Tell me about your root cellar - what do you love/hate? How big is it? (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] ethics and philosophy » So - what happens when we run out of oil? (Go to) Creighton Samuels
[+] ethics and philosophy » So - what happens when we run out of oil? (Go to) Creighton Samuels
[+] food preservation » Refrigerator that doesn't use power - could we build this? (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] bread » An automatic/ drill powered homeground flour sifter? (Go to) Bethany Dutch
[+] ulcer factory » Conversations with Vegans (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] intentional community » Do people have success with intentional community? (Go to) Mama Mary
[+] food preservation » Help me design this: small constructed "Root cellar" type thing (when a real one isn't an option) (Go to) John Pollard
[+] food preservation » Help me design this: small constructed "Root cellar" type thing (when a real one isn't an option) (Go to) John Pollard
[+] composting toilet » Anybody use a bucket toilet? (Go to) Anna Demb
[+] permaculture singles » How to meet girls. Things every young guy should know. (Go to) Jenny Jones
[+] ulcer factory » Our world, energy-wise, in 300+ years (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] permaculture singles » How to meet girls. Things every young guy should know. (Go to) Jenny Jones
[+] meaningless drivel » what would you want in a permies women's retreat at wheaton labs? (Go to) Coco Newlon
[+] paleo » Why weren't pioneer homesteaders obese? (Go to) George Bastion
[+] paleo » Why weren't pioneer homesteaders obese? (Go to) George Bastion
[+] homestead » Any off gridders who suffered mentally from the living? (Go to) Daniel A. Shinerock
[+] ulcer factory » They're coming after meat, now.. (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] homestead » Is living off grid β€œlegal”? (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] alternative energy » DIY Fridge with water from stream? (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] food as medicine » Fasting: I find it easier to "not eat" than to "eat less" (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] ozarks » Roadtrip to the MO Ozarks to see if I want to live there (Go to) Kenner David Lynn
[+] ulcer factory » convince me it's ok for a six year old to 'hunt' and kill a deer (Go to) Greg Mamishian
[+] ozarks » Roadtrip to the MO Ozarks to see if I want to live there (Go to) Kenner David Lynn
[+] medicinal herbs » Medicinal Plants helping Colds (Go to) s. lowe