permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
stewards:
  • Leigh Tate
  • paul wheaton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Beau Davidson
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • thomas rubino
  • Casie Becker
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Hans Quistorff or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] wheaton laboratories » Caleb's Bootcamp Experience (BRK) (Go to) Beau Davidson
[+] grains and pseudograins » A grain that is easy to grow and easy to process/harvest (Go to) Lexie Smith
[+] cascadia » Making friends with the ever-present blackberries (Go to) Jenny Wright
[+] cascadia » Making friends with the ever-present blackberries (Go to) Jenny Wright
[+] cascadia » slowing down seasonal streams on the wet side? (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] wheaton laboratories » Caleb's Bootcamp Experience (BRK) (Go to) Beau Davidson
[+] peaches » Controlling plum curculio on peach tree (Go to) May Lotito
[+] wheaton laboratories » Dez's Bootcamp Experience (BRK) (Go to) Gemma Boyd
[+] scythes » Sharpening a scythe safely (Go to) Angela Wilcox
[+] wheaton laboratories » Briella’s Bootcamp Experience (Go to) Briella Ac
[+] scythes » Hay, scythe, bailing (Go to) Jeanne Wallace
[+] woodworking » Using used vegetable oils for preserving wood structures in the garden or farm (Go to) Patrick Rahilly
[+] wheaton laboratories » Briella’s Bootcamp Experience (Go to) Briella Ac
[+] bicycle » how to reconcile car-free life with the desire for the rural / more land (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] permaculture » Permaculture way to handle Couch grass (Elymus repens) (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] pollinators » Dutch Clover in a Deck Pot? (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] wild harvesting » What got you all interested in wild edibles? (Go to) Thomas Dean
[+] wheaton laboratories » Plant a Living Fence (Go to) Luke Mitchell
[+] propagation » Nursery//Greenhouse setup. What are the “must haves” (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] wheaton laboratories » Jeff's Bootcamp Experience (BRK) (Go to) Jeff Bosch
[+] pollinators » Bee house color preferences... (Go to) echo minarosa
[+] gardening for beginners » How do you document your gardening? Farm journal, garden diary, smartphone app... (Go to) Hege Fossum
[+] wheaton laboratories » Jeff's Bootcamp Experience (BRK) (Go to) Jeff Bosch
[+] wheaton laboratories » Dez's Bootcamp Experience (BRK) (Go to) Gemma Boyd
[+] perennial vegetables » My first ever groundnut harvest (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] goats and sheep » Brush clearing goats: fact or fantasy? (Go to) C Davis
[+] fermentation » Do you need an airlock to ferment vegetables? The answer is, of course not! (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] plums » Wild? Plum Trees - I think (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] fruit trees » Growing large-seeded trees from seed (quince in this case) (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] apples » Ein Shemer Apple Tree Questions (Go to) Nancy Reading
[+] plums » Anyone with Beach Plums who have seeds / suckers / cuttings? (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] meaningless drivel » Could Craft With Me become a thing? I think so. (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] plants » Harvesting seeds from your groceries (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] kiwis » Training Arctic Beauty (A. kolomikta) kiwi? (Go to) Steve Thorn
[+] fruit trees » Controlling plum curculio on peach tree (Go to) May Lotito
[+] fruit trees » Help! Does my Meyer Lemon have salt burn and is my plan to fix it a good one? (Go to) Jenny Wright
[+] gardening for beginners » Worried about my warm season veggies (Go to) AnnaLea Kodiak