Win a copy of Keeping Bees with a Smile this week in the Honey Bees forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Mike Haasl
  • Anne Miller
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Pearl Sutton
  • paul wheaton
  • r ranson
stewards:
  • James Freyr
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Jocelyn Campbell
master gardeners:
  • Steve Thorn
gardeners:
  • Ash Jackson
  • thomas rubino
  • Jay Angler

Last post in threads posted in by Fabrizia Annunziata or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] plants » Reforestation - Growing trees in arid, barren lands - by Seeds and Clay cubes (no watering) (Go to) ronaldo Detera
[+] permaculture » olive tree based food forest (Go to) Fabrizia Annunziata
[+] cooking » planting and growing saffron (Go to) Michael Cox
[+] food choices » eggs as a staple food? (Go to) John Weiland
[+] meaningless drivel » Paul has cervical radiculopathy (from a bulging disc) - advice? (Go to) Will Staves
[+] wind » Windmill masquerading as sculpture? (Go to) chad Christopher
[+] wind » Windmill masquerading as sculpture? (Go to) chad Christopher
[+] cooking » Leek Ideas (Go to) Fabrizia Annunziata
[+] plants » Please help me identify this fruit (Go to) Fabrizia Annunziata
[+] plants » Please help me identify this fruit (Go to) Fabrizia Annunziata
[+] forest garden » Unusual trees we should consider in planning our forest garden (Go to) Dan Boone
[+] alternative energy » Nickel-Iron 'Edison' Batteries (Go to) Christopher Shepherd
[+] sepp holzer » Sepp's Spring Terrace (Go to) Cat Lightfoot
[+] homestead » Just bought ourselves a homestead. What do you guys think of my plan? (Go to) Fabrizia Annunziata
[+] farm income » What crops are high $ yields? (Go to) Skandi Rogers
[+] financial strategy » Can someone "lend" me an US address for buying what I can't get myself? (Go to) Fabrizia Annunziata
[+] dvds, movies, videos and documentaries » Geoff Lawton's online PDC course 2013 (Go to) AndrĂ© Troylilas
[+] composting toilet » Free fine Carbon sources? (Go to) Dustin Rhodes
[+] personal care » What do you sleep on? Mattress Alternatives? (Go to) Beau Davidson
[+] gear » Mark Shepard on machinery (Go to) Fabrizia Annunziata
[+] natural fibers and materials » in search of natural clothing - especially winter gear (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] natural fibers and materials » in search of natural clothing - especially winter gear (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] farm income » Seeds As Income (Go to) Rion Mather
[+] organic » Success! Harvesting through snow after subzero temperatures (Go to) Charles Bevan
[+] financial strategy » Permaculture business plan templates (Go to) Josef Theisen
[+] organic » Need advice from cold-weather gardeners about harvesting through snow (Go to) julian kirby
[+] organic » Need advice from cold-weather gardeners about harvesting through snow (Go to) julian kirby
[+] introductions » ciao Roma italy (Go to) vela ape
[+] southern usa » Texas-style Land deals in other states? (Go to) Virginia Costilla
[+] wood burning stoves » Rocket Mass Heater that looks modern and works amazing! (Go to) Daniel Truax
[+] plants » Reforestation - Growing trees in arid, barren lands - by Seeds and Clay cubes (no watering) (Go to) ronaldo Detera
[+] cooking » Complete "Homegrown" Meals (Go to) Brandon Greer
[+] plants » white clover in pathways? (Go to) Fabrizia Annunziata
[+] homestead » what can I do with lots of old books? (Go to) LaLena MaeRee
[+] permaculture » Greening the Desert (and updates) by Geoff Lawton (Go to) Dave Burton