permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • paul wheaton
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
  • Joylynn Hardesty
stewards:
  • r ranson
  • James Freyr
  • Burra Maluca
master gardeners:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Ash Jackson
  • thomas rubino
  • Carla Burke

Last post in threads posted in by James Colbert or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] greening the desert » Gardening Without Irrigation In Hot Dry Mediterranean California (Go to) Josh Lucero
[+] permaculture » Gardening Without Irrigation In Hot Dry Mediterranean California (Go to) Josh Lucero
[+] composting » Experiment in using biochar as worm bin bedding (Go to) Gilbert Fritz
[+] permaculture » Mediterranean Dry Farming with Mulch Pits/Trenches (Go to) James Colbert
[+] permaculture » Mediterranean Dry Farming with Mulch Pits/Trenches (Go to) James Colbert
[+] plants » Replanting every year? (Go to) Rebecca Norman
[+] permaculture » Ground Cover For Chickens Zone 9A (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] food choices » Carbs vs. fats (Go to) Travis Schulert
[+] meaningless drivel » Borrow a sewing machine? Sacramento Public Library to start loaning more than books (Go to) Marc Mindy
[+] composting » 100 cubic yards of wood chip mulch: how to speed decomposition of all that carbon? (Go to) Cal Burns
[+] forest garden » Another Bone Salve/Sauce Thread (Go to) Nemanja Kostić
[+] composting » 12-24 months of heat from compost (Go to) Roberto pokachinni
[+] southwest usa » Sacramento Region Permies Meet and Greet (Go to) teresa quintero
[+] southwest usa » Sacramento Region Permies Meet and Greet (Go to) teresa quintero
[+] mulch » I need help with a Deep (mulch) question (Go to) James Colbert
[+] pasture » Please Help with My Pasture Plan (Go to) Walter Jeffries
[+] plants » Einkhorn wheat seeds (uk) (Go to) James Colbert
[+] wofati and earth berm » My Earth Bermed Dream Home (Go to) Ian Mack
[+] gardening for beginners » Why peat for starting seeds? (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] wofati and earth berm » My Earth Bermed Dream Home (Go to) Ian Mack
[+] mulch » how much mulch is too much (Go to) Jen Fulkerson
[+] plants » Heirloom Watermelon (Go to) James Colbert
[+] hugelkultur » How much nitrogen to add to fresh hugelkultur bed? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] gardening for beginners » My first permaculture patch (Go to) James Colbert
[+] hugelkultur » Anyone use any of the technique from the old methods of creating rice terraces without machinery? (Go to) alex Keenan
[+] forest garden » Shubhendu Sharma - The Man Who Has Created 33 Forests In India (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] hugelkultur » Hugelkulture in Murrieta, CA Zone 9b by Murrieta Food Forest Volunteer Alex Monk (Go to) Vincent Alexander
[+] hugelkultur » What is the Convex to Concave cross over from Mediterranean to Arid Climates? (Go to) Roberto Barioso
[+] hugelkultur » What is the Convex to Concave cross over from Mediterranean to Arid Climates? (Go to) Roberto Barioso
[+] pigs » Pastured Pig Breeds (Go to) Cj Sloane
[+] pigs » Upcoming Pig Butchering- "Pour-scald" or "Dip-scald"? (Go to) Walter Jeffries
[+] forest garden » Living rhizome barrier plants (Go to) Sean Dembrosky
[+] chickens » Yolk color thread (Go to) steve bossie
[+] gardening for beginners » My first permaculture patch (Go to) James Colbert
[+] permaculture » Welcome to Wild Farm (Go to) James Colbert