Help permies get a

new server by

contributing to the

fundraiser
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
  • r ranson
  • Jay Angler
  • Pearl Sutton
stewards:
  • Leigh Tate
  • paul wheaton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Timothy Norton
  • Christopher Weeks
gardeners:
  • Saana Jalimauchi
  • Jeremy VanGelder
  • Ulla Bisgaard

Last post in threads posted in by Patrick Mann or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] fruit trees » Will air-layering a grafted tree above the graft produce genes of the rootstock, scion, or both? (Go to) Linda Code
[+] fruit trees » How to prune a multi-varitiey grafted pear tree? (Go to) Este Nz
[+] fruit trees » We could be planting fruit trees from seed!l (Go to) Kevin Goheen
[+] fruit trees » Help with apple trees!!! (Go to) john case
[+] trees » Scion wood/cutting exchange (Go to) Patrick Mann
[+] plants » Garlic rust: prevention and treatment? (Go to) J Grouwstra
[+] trees » Does my peach tree have leaf curl, or something else bad? (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] greening the desert » Deep rooting cover crops??? (Go to) Blazena Dzurjanikova
[+] gardening for beginners » Rooting some grape cuttings (Go to) Mike Cantrell
[+] trees » Advice on how to prune this Santa Rosa Plum tree I planted last year. (Go to) Hester Winterbourne
[+] trees » Advice on how to prune this Santa Rosa Plum tree I planted last year. (Go to) Hester Winterbourne
[+] cascadia » Beekeepers in the Portland area? (Go to) Sally Munoz
[+] wood burning stoves » wood bundler (Go to) Mike Cantrell
[+] plants » Most nutritious productive berry? (Go to) Tyler Ludens
[+] movies, videos and documentaries » the search for sustainability - the free 12 episode documentary feat. our own Paul Wheaton (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] organic » Garden dead zone (Go to) Kelley Burnham
[+] trees » Pruning principles question - from Permaculture standpoint (Go to) John Wolfram
[+] trees » Pruning principles question - from Permaculture standpoint (Go to) John Wolfram
[+] forest garden » Seeking Urban and Suburban Forest Garden Pictures (Go to) Travis Philp
[+] bicycle » Don’t make bicyclists more visible. Make drivers stop hitting them. WP article (Go to) Jondo Almondo
[+] bicycle » Don’t make bicyclists more visible. Make drivers stop hitting them. WP article (Go to) Jondo Almondo
[+] wheaton laboratories » Fred's photos from Wheaton Labs (Go to) Beau M. Davidson
[+] trees » Shothole disease (Go to) siu-yu man
[+] trees » Apple trees not leafing out (Go to) Laurel Finch
[+] natural building » Sharing my little cobwood studio project-in-progress (Go to) Dustin Rhodes
[+] trees » What is your opinion on planting grafted trees like this? (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] trees » What is your opinion on planting grafted trees like this? (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] trees » This is how I plant my trees (Go to) Peter Hartman
[+] trees » This is how I plant my trees (Go to) Peter Hartman
[+] art » Garden picture exchange! (Go to) Ulla Bisgaard
[+] small farm » Making a Living (Go to) Miguel Laroche
[+] honey bees » Overnight Bees, Quick Help Needed (Go to) Kelly Smith
[+] trees » Help me prune/fix my misshapen little deer-nibbled discount fruit trees (Go to) Heather Alison Cook
[+] permaculture » Bad fungus on my peach tree!! (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] permaculture » What do blackberries tell us? (Go to) Eric Hammond
[+] honey bees » My First Hive Please Help me Not Make Mistakes (Go to) Carol Feyen
[+] honey bees » Photos of (failed) attempt to rehome a bee swarm (Go to) David Livingston