permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Dave Burton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
  • Steve Thorn
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by Rose Pinder or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] composting » hot, fast composting temperatures (Go to) Rose Pinder
[+] composting » hybrid hot/cool compost (Go to) Alexandra Clark
[+] composting » hybrid hot/cool compost (Go to) Alexandra Clark
[+] trees » apricot tree in shade (Go to) Angelika Maier
[+] soil » amending very dry, compacted soil around a tree (Go to) Rose Pinder
[+] trees » apricot tree in shade (Go to) Angelika Maier
[+] rabbits » how do I teach my cats to kill these rabbits, and/or do it myself? (Go to) Alex Wolf
[+] rabbits » how do I teach my cats to kill these rabbits, and/or do it myself? (Go to) Alex Wolf
[+] dogs and cats » Help brainstorm on how to deal with a tenacious Lab (Go to) Kim Goodwin
[+] fermentation » am I safe to ferment food left out growing mold if I boil with turmeric? (Go to) Henry Jabel
[+] composting » storing compost (Go to) hunter holman
[+] grey water » Retrofitting mulch basins around existing trees (Go to) Rose Pinder
[+] grey water » Retrofitting mulch basins around existing trees (Go to) Rose Pinder
[+] tinkering with this site » google ads (Go to) Rebecca Norman
[+] tinkering with this site » google ads (Go to) Rebecca Norman
[+] dvds, movies, videos and documentaries » the search for sustainability - the free 12 episode documentary feat. our own Paul Wheaton (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] food choices » how much honey is too much honey? (Go to) Matu Collins
[+] plants » indoor tomato growing (Go to) Rose Pinder
[+] forest garden » 2 weeks long enough to establish forest garden? (Go to) Marija Mikolajczak
[+] forest garden » 2 weeks long enough to establish forest garden? (Go to) Marija Mikolajczak
[+] natural building » Critique My House Design (Go to) Rose Pinder
[+] chickens » Smallest reasonable space for 2 chickens? (Go to) Chris Sargent
[+] natural building » Critique My House Design (Go to) Rose Pinder