permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Dave Burton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Ash Jackson
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by Anne Pratt or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] fruit trees » Plum tree help (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] forest garden » Best use for aronia or choke berries? (Go to) uli hamann
[+] chickens » Chicken: over-grooming injuries? (Go to) Huxley Harter
[+] plants » I Planted My First Potatoes! (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] gardening for beginners » silly questions about lovage (Go to) Jennifer Brownson
[+] city repair » What are you doing or What can we do to help? (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] homestead » Most expensive equipment bought and not used (Go to) Huxley Harter
[+] perennial vegetables » Perennial root crops - some plants to try (Go to) sam mintgreen
[+] ducks and geese » Would my ducks fall off a cliff? (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] cooking » How to obtain your own salt (Go to) Tom Rutledge
[+] natural building » Alternative greywater systems (Go to) Myron Platte
[+] homestead » Building a rock/cement water tank (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] city repair » What are you doing or What can we do to help? (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] meaningless drivel » Yes we canned--and my emotional journey toward sustainability (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] pasture » Sainfoin - how to establish in existing wildflower meadow? (Go to) Matt Todd
[+] rocket mass heaters » Long Load #2 (Go to) thomas rubino
[+] wood burning stoves » Wood stove and central heating (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] flowers » Passionflower (Go to) Thomas Black
[+] plants » Caucasian mountain spinach (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] natural building » Building my first house (Go to) Peter Ellis
[+] natural building » Driveway necessary really?? (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] hugelkultur » Strawberry Pyramid Hugelkultur (Go to) Scott Stiller
[+] bread » A loaf for Lammas (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] gear » Looking for Recommendations for Flip Flop Sandals (Go to) John F Dean
[+] gardening for beginners » What died in your new gardens? so far... (Go to) May Lotito
[+] productive downtime » Cultivating abundance in uncertain times (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] plants » World record mullein? (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] plants » Impressive tall-stalked yellow flower - evening primrose (Go to) D Nikolls
[+] meaningless drivel » The simple pleasures of the day (please add your own) (Go to) Anita Martin
[+] permaculture » Would you be interested in a plant database/planner/tool focused on permaculture? (Go to) Ben Knofe
[+] permaculture » Would you be interested in a plant database/planner/tool focused on permaculture? (Go to) Ben Knofe
[+] fruit trees » Growing Figs Naturally (Go to) Steve Thorn
[+] perennial vegetables » Perennial root crops - some plants to try (Go to) sam mintgreen
[+] ponds » How to rid an earthen-bottom pond of elodea ("pond weed")? (Go to) Jordan Holland
[+] forest garden » Why Canadian Cities are planting Food Forests - CBC article (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] composting » what's your best ideas for filling beds for free? (Go to) Michael Moreken
[+] permaculture » How to deal with the summer laziness aka crop rotation (Go to) Ben Knofe
[+] pollinators » Moth says hello (Go to) Heidi Schmidt