permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • James Freyr
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Greg Martin
  • Leigh Tate

Last post in threads posted in by Lori Ziemba or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] plants » Need St. John's Wort PLANT (Go to) Wi Tim
[+] natural fibers and materials » Homespun Challenge (Go to) kadence blevins
[+] greening the desert » Show me your desert fence (Go to) Jon Snow
[+] greening the desert » Show me your desert fence (Go to) Jon Snow
[+] intentional community » being an introvert in community (Go to) Jane Mulberry
[+] intentional community » being an introvert in community (Go to) Jane Mulberry
[+] permaculture design » Aging in place with permaculture (Go to) Dennis Bangham
[+] greening the desert » Permaculture attempt in high desert of California (Go to) Caileen Brandt
[+] greening the desert » Anybody growing without irrigation? (Go to) Shawn Harper
[+] greening the desert » Anybody growing without irrigation? (Go to) Shawn Harper
[+] meaningless drivel » Stubborn people reach their goals (Go to) nancy sutton
[+] plant fibers » Vegan friendly warm and natural textiles - a big oldfashioned brainstorming thread (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] plant fibers » Vegan friendly warm and natural textiles - a big oldfashioned brainstorming thread (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] mediterranean climate » rain in a mediterranean climate (Go to) Stacy Witscher
[+] mediterranean climate » rain in a mediterranean climate (Go to) Stacy Witscher
[+] plants » Herbal Diabetic Medicine (Go to) Orin Raichart
[+] plants » I just discovered giant hogweed on my property. I will completely eradicate it. (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] plants » I just discovered giant hogweed on my property. I will completely eradicate it. (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] plants » What kind of wild berry am I growing? (Go to) Queenie Hankinson
[+] meaningless drivel » What's yer hobby? (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] meaningless drivel » What's yer hobby? (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] gardening for beginners » bolting plants (Go to) chip sanft
[+] plants » Cactus blooms! (Go to) Tyler Ludens
[+] gardening for beginners » Another question - too much compost? (Go to) Gilbert Fritz
[+] gardening for beginners » Crop rotation in the home garden (Go to) Tracy Wandling
[+] gardening for beginners » Another question - too much compost? (Go to) Gilbert Fritz