Win a copy of The Edible Ecosystem Solution this week in the Forest Garden forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • James Freyr
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Greg Martin
  • Leigh Tate

Last post in threads posted in by Ben Zumeta or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] soil » How do I make a large correction with plants already growing? (Go to) Dan Fish
[+] bugs » a swarm of grasshoppers/locust out in fields/foothills/rangeland of southern california HELP! (Go to) John Hutter
[+] survival » Surviving on foraging? California? (Go to) Adam Edonson
[+] biointensive » Compost tea in compost (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] homestead » Is bat guano dangerous for the garden? (Go to) Skandi Rogers
[+] ponds » Pond plus ducks (Go to) Anna McIntyre
[+] forest garden » *Welcome Anne Stobart, Author of The Medicinal Forest Garden! (Go to) Anne Stobart
[+] fruit trees » Best way to clear a small lot (0.62 acres) (Go to) bruce Fine
[+] trees » Mulberry vs salix usefulness (Go to) Enzo Gorlomi
[+] gardening for beginners » Warning for Back to Eden style gardens (Go to) Julie Reed
[+] composting » How do I keep my worms from escaping? (Go to) Flora Eerschay
[+] composting » Actively Aerated Compost Tea (recipes? Uses?) Plus some direct questions! (Go to) Anthony Saber
[+] intentional community » Forming Permaculture Village seeking helpers and renters in Oregon (Go to) MarySue Rescoe
[+] gardening for beginners » A quick test to figure out when to water your plants (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] cooking » Range Recommendations for off grid with solar and gas (Go to) Stacy Witscher
[+] fruit trees » Good fruit/nut/edible trees to grow from seed (Go to) Jotham Bessey
[+] gear » Good long-distance wheelbarrow/cart? (Go to) Julie Reed
[+] gear » * Welcome back Yury Smirnov, of Ecominded.net, for Fokin hoe giveaway!! (Go to) Yury Smirnov
[+] gear » * Welcome back Yury Smirnov, of Ecominded.net, for Fokin hoe giveaway!! (Go to) Yury Smirnov
[+] personal challenges » Writing my final chapter (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] predators » Bear in my yard and it's clearly not scared of people (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] earthworks » Advice on using swales for drainage and dry roots in waterlogged tropics (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] earthworks » Advice on using swales for drainage and dry roots in waterlogged tropics (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] tips for awkward spots » Preparing bed above shallow bedrock. Advantages? (Go to) Seth Marshall
[+] buy it for life » Transportation, or why I need a Rokon Ranger (Go to) Ash Jackson
[+] forest garden » Anthill in orchard - bad or good - how to remove if that's right move? (Go to) Joylynn Hardesty
[+] hugelkultur » Newbie has question about Hugelkultur? (Go to) Barbara McIntyre
[+] bugs » Pill bugs: beneficial pruners or garden detestation? (Go to) Debbie Ann
[+] gardening for beginners » Plants that consume excess nitrogen (Go to) Anita Martin
[+] solar » Solar hot water problems - would love some advice! (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] composting » Compost bins: in the shade or in direct sun? (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] permaculture » Piles of rocks growing plants... (Go to) s. lowe
[+] composting » Faster Woodchips Compost? (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] hugelkultur » Is Hügelkultur a bad idea in a wooden raised bed? (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] social justice » If we can split the atom we can live without borders. (Go to) Mick Fisch
[+] homestead » Part-time homestead in NorCal. (Go to) Juan Montes
[+] tips for awkward spots » How to transform a heavy clay steep slope into a fruit orchard/ food forest? Any advice welcome! (Go to) Carol Shulman