permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • James Freyr
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Greg Martin
  • Leigh Tate

Last post in threads posted in by Xisca Nicolas or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] writing » Anyone here write? (Go to) Victoire Peverill
[+] tinkering with this site » A writers corner on permies? A place to chat about all things writing & publishing (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] paul wheaton's permaculture podcasts » podcast 410 - Foody bits - Part 1 (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] forest garden » Pigeon Peas -- can they inoculate themselves? (Go to) Kyle Neath
[+] forest garden » Pigeon Peas -- can they inoculate themselves? (Go to) Kyle Neath
[+] forest garden » Citrus - removing dead and dying wood (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] farm income » What crops are high $ yields? (Go to) Skandi Rogers
[+] medicinal herbs » Ground Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) seed addition to any food for digestion and liver health. (Go to) Sharol Tilgner
[+] forest garden » Help me get this together: Greening Arco Idaho (Go to) Dina Johnson
[+] forest garden » Converting an orchard into a forest garden - Aikido style (Go to) Gurkan Yeniceri
[+] forest garden » Converting an orchard into a forest garden - Aikido style (Go to) Gurkan Yeniceri
[+] forest garden » Global community food forest survey (Go to) Su Ba
[+] forest garden » This is what happens when a firefighter films a food forest... (Go to) Ash Jackson
[+] forest garden » Global community food forest survey (Go to) Su Ba
[+] forest garden » Squirrels competing with me for the water in my irrigation lines... (Go to) Neil Ticktin
[+] permaculture » Soil building, and pomegranate, fig, olive planting guild suggestions? (Go to) Scott Stiller
[+] forest garden » Roots are self-burrying organic matter - what best to plant? (Go to) Natasha Abrahams
[+] forest garden » Roots are self-burrying organic matter - what best to plant? (Go to) Natasha Abrahams
[+] forest garden » Vetiver or something else? (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] forest garden » Squirrels competing with me for the water in my irrigation lines... (Go to) Neil Ticktin
[+] permaculture » Soil building, and pomegranate, fig, olive planting guild suggestions? (Go to) Scott Stiller
[+] forest garden » Tomas Ramiarz - Tell us more about your book (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] forest garden » Starting a food forest, and then leaving it to fend for itself? (Go to) S Bengi
[+] forest garden » Help me get this together: Greening Arco Idaho (Go to) Dina Johnson
[+] forest garden » Tomas Ramiarz - Tell us more about your book (Go to) Xisca Nicolas