Our 12th kickstarter is launching soon! To get the earlybird goodies, click 'notify me on launch'
Permies KickStarter Discussion
Earlybird Goodies
Get a KickStarter Kickback
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • r ranson
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Leigh Tate
stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • paul wheaton
  • Mike Haasl
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Jay Angler
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • Beau Davidson
  • thomas rubino
  • Edward Norton

Last post in threads posted in by Cindy Haskin or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] meaningless drivel » You know you're a permie when... (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] plant fibers » Linen Flax - Flax plant for spinning and weaving (Go to) Casie Becker
[+] hugelkultur » 2 year hugel bed and the maxima squash dilemma (Go to) Cindy Haskin
[+] hugelkultur » Lazy hugelkultur (Go to) Dan Fish
[+] hugelkultur » Giant Modified Hugelkultur - Need help with planting suggestions. (Go to) Alexandra Clark
[+] hugelkultur » 2 year hugel bed and the maxima squash dilemma (Go to) Cindy Haskin
[+] meaningless drivel » Can I borrow your... NO! (Go to) Aurora House
[+] meaningless drivel » You know you're a permie when... (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] plants » Plants that you grow with Special Memories (Go to) Olga Booker
[+] plants » My recent Comfrey Research (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] textile techniques » twined rag rug 'how to' (Go to) Lif Strand
[+] meaningless drivel » Can we get Paul a silver play button by the end of the year? (Go to) L. Johnson
[+] plants » Comfrey available (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] plants » Comfrey Varieties (Go to) Skyler Weber
[+] plants » Comfrey available (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] meaningless drivel » What's your happy that it is spring? (Go to) John Weiland
[+] rabbits » "canned" rabbit. (Go to) Cindy Haskin
[+] meaningless drivel » What's your happy that it is spring? (Go to) John Weiland
[+] homestead » Free Month of Membership at Justin Rhodes' Online Community, Abundance Plus (Go to) Valan Anthos
[+] gardening for beginners » Pumpkin problem, they never grow. (Go to) Krystal Comerford
[+] gardening for beginners » Pumpkin problem, they never grow. (Go to) Krystal Comerford
[+] seeds and breeding » Thoughts on Seed Saving with Joseph Lofthouse! (Go to) William Schlegel
[+] gardening for beginners » Plant ID My New Backyard (Go to) M Broussard
[+] wheaton laboratories » "Round Wood Timber Framing: the Berm Shed" Social Media Blitz (Go to) Beau Davidson
[+] skills to inherit property » Is it just me? (Go to) Heather Gardener
[+] skills to inherit property » Is it just me? (Go to) Heather Gardener
[+] textile techniques » Making a quilt starting from a fleece (Go to) r ranson
[+] textile techniques » Making a quilt starting from a fleece (Go to) r ranson
[+] homestead » looking in Los Angeles county for homesteaders who sell their produce\animals. (Go to) Cindy Haskin
[+] introductions » Newb from NC (Go to) Bob Kalik
[+] tinkering with this site » kickstarter skip book (Go to) Cindy Haskin