Win a copy of Building Community this week in the City Repair forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • paul wheaton
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
  • Joylynn Hardesty
stewards:
  • r ranson
  • James Freyr
  • Burra Maluca
master gardeners:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Ash Jackson
  • thomas rubino
  • Carla Burke

Last post in threads posted in by John Paulding or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] composting » Things everyone should know about compost but probably don't (Go to) Dan Fish
[+] earthen floor » Topsoil removal before starting?? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] homestead » We found 20 acres raw land, how to control ticks while we plan? (Go to) Bruce King
[+] homestead » We found 20 acres raw land, how to control ticks while we plan? (Go to) Bruce King
[+] market garden » How to give away veggies without using plastic? (Go to) Morfydd St. Clair
[+] mulch » Growing in decomposing woodchips (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] conservation » Fridge for off grid (Go to) Irene Kightley
[+] gear » (Sub) Compact Tractors (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] tinkering with this site » Forced to change my email but it wouldn't work so I re-registered. Help (Go to) John Paulding
[+] rural » Downsides of Living Rural (Go to) Joel Bercardin
[+] tinkering with this site » Forced to change my email but it wouldn't work so I re-registered. Help (Go to) John Paulding
[+] wood burning stoves » Can anyone offer more detail on building a masonry heater? (Go to) Glenn Herbert
[+] natural building » trade school? (Go to) john mcginnis
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Goats for bramble clearing (Go to) John Paulding
[+] homestead » women peeing outdoors (Go to) Yasmin Hussain
[+] mulch » Growing plants as a soil stabilization technique for minimal traffic clay soil roads (Go to) John Paulding
[+] small farm » should robots replace farm labor? or coop? (Go to) John Paulding
[+] small farm » before the grocery store how was food sold from farmers? (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] writing » improving my penmanship - learning to handwrite legibly as an adult (Go to) pusang halaw
[+] dogs and cats » Got some LGDs that haven't been socialized and probably have been abused. Advice? (Go to) Lucrecia Anderson
[+] chickens » Raising broiler chickens without a heat lamp? (Go to) John Paulding
[+] rocket mass heaters » Marble slabs in the mass of a heater? (Go to) Rich Points
[+] wood burning stoves » I'm thinking of retiring (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] frugality » Frugal or just being smug...have you scored a real deal recently? (Go to) Mandy Launchbury-Rainey
[+] composting » Making Leaf mould (Go to) john mcginnis
[+] small farm » recommendation brand gardening tools? (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] meaningless drivel » Things to be excited about (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] chickens » Freeze protection for chickens' water container... (Go to) Noel Young
[+] dogs and cats » Got some LGDs that haven't been socialized and probably have been abused. Advice? (Go to) Lucrecia Anderson
[+] dogs and cats » Dog Body Language Quiz (How well can you read your dog?) (Go to) Lucrecia Anderson
[+] dogs and cats » Dog Body Language Quiz (How well can you read your dog?) (Go to) Lucrecia Anderson
[+] cooking » Outdoor Kitchens (Go to) Ron Cook