permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • James Freyr
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Greg Martin
  • Leigh Tate

Last post in threads posted in by Bill Haynes or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] tinkering with this site » Faggots, retards, and volunteer moderators. (Go to) Lynn Wilson
[+] rocket stoves » Fuel for rocket stoves (Go to) Tony Masterson
[+] recycling » Taken to task for avoiding the landfill by reusing bricks...WTH? (Go to) Steven Staley
[+] trees » Cold (split) resistant bark. (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] bread » Long-fermented sourdough (Go to) Margot Davison
[+] homestead » Working smarter (Go to) John F Dean
[+] composting » Thoughts on what to do with old flour? (Go to) Rez Zircon
[+] meaningless drivel » how to get more life out of my HP dc5700 desktop? or any other old computer? (Go to) John Weiland
[+] personal challenges » General delivery ...missing person (Go to) Bill Haynes
[+] roundwood and timber framing » 2x8 wall framing (Go to) R Scott
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Vertical round log house (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] meaningless drivel » coffee or nap? (Go to) Jordan Holland
[+] butchery » Help!!! First time deer hunter! (Go to) Bill Haynes
[+] wells and springs » Off grid well pump options (Go to) Jeff Higdon
[+] solar » Water distiller (Go to) Arlene Marcia
[+] meaningless drivel » not so sure about this (Go to) John Weiland
[+] solar » Water distiller (Go to) Arlene Marcia
[+] recycling » Taken to task for avoiding the landfill by reusing bricks...WTH? (Go to) Steven Staley
[+] music » How do I learn to play the guitar? (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] tinkering with this site » Autologin option is gone??? (Go to) Bill Haynes
[+] meaningless drivel » how to get more life out of my HP dc5700 desktop? or any other old computer? (Go to) John Weiland
[+] tiny house » Can I Use this trailer for my tiny house? (Go to) Alden Banniettis
[+] personal care » S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder) (Go to) Jennie Little
[+] food as medicine » Learning to love liver (resolving iron-deficient anaemia) (Go to) Kim Goodwin
[+] hunting and fishing » Reloading question from a wannabe newbie (Go to) Gray Henon
[+] ethics and philosophy » Understanding risks, when the actual likelihood is very low... a thought exercise (Go to) Mark Reed
[+] hunting and fishing » Reloading question from a wannabe newbie (Go to) Gray Henon
[+] ethics and philosophy » Understanding risks, when the actual likelihood is very low... a thought exercise (Go to) Mark Reed
[+] electrical » ISO oil filled wall hung radiators (Go to) R Scott
[+] meaningless drivel » Breaking free from Google. (Go to) Paul Sofranko
[+] ethics and philosophy » Cutting Tech Giants From My Life (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] electrical » motor help (Go to) Bill Haynes
[+] pigs » Is pork unhealthy? (Go to) Bill Haynes
[+] tinkering with this site » How do you autograph or dedicate BWB you are giving to an acquaintance? (Go to) Jordan Holland