permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • James Freyr
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Greg Martin
  • Leigh Tate

Last post in threads posted in by Phil Swindler or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] composting » I need some guidelines for using enormous amounts of manure (Go to) Kc Simmons
[+] rainwater catchment » Last minute questions before using the water... (Go to) S Bengi
[+] rainwater catchment » Last minute questions before using the water... (Go to) S Bengi
[+] books » Book on water (Go to) R. Han
[+] personal challenges » I am my own worst enemy, selling everything to move to the sea (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] homestead » Would you homestead in an industrial area? (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] transportation » Can you live rural without a vehicle? (Go to) Nicky McGrath
[+] personal care » What is a stroke? Recognition. Prevention. (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] personal care » What is a stroke? Recognition. Prevention. (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] transportation » Can you live rural without a vehicle? (Go to) Nicky McGrath
[+] tinkering with this site » paul quotes (Go to) Phil Swindler
[+] permaculture » A Stupid Fantasy or a Calling? Please help! (Go to) John F Dean
[+] homestead » Dangers and Accidents on a Homestead (Go to) S. Bard
[+] home care » Best place to buy cotton wicks for beeswax candles? (Go to) Phil Swindler
[+] soil » Trying to restore my garden soil (Cheap & Lazy!)... wanna critique my strategy? (Go to) T Melville
[+] upcycling » Upcycling mismatched socks (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] plants » Edible indoor plants (Go to) Chris Holcombe
[+] meaningless drivel » Best thing you ever pulled from a dumpster or out of someone's garbage? (Go to) Annalie Cummings
[+] transportation » Small Cars - What do you drive?! WHY? (Go to) Kena Landry
[+] wheaton laboratories » 2020 Permaculture Technology Jamboree Brainstorming (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] tinkering with this site » Coloured text makes it hard to read your words (Go to) Sebastian Köln
[+] bicycle » E-bikes - thoughts, opinions? (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] bicycle » E-bikes - thoughts, opinions? (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] meaningless drivel » Holiday Gift Making (Go to) K Rawlings
[+] meaningless drivel » Holiday Gift Making (Go to) K Rawlings
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » the train station effect (Go to) Julie Reed
[+] books » Building a Better World in your Backyard by Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koop (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] books » Building a Better World in your Backyard by Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koop (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » the train station effect (Go to) Julie Reed
[+] mulch » Talking about types of mulch - which do you prefer? (Go to) Kc Simmons
[+] meaningless drivel » Sign of a bad winter coming? (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » holiday shopping for 2019 (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » holiday shopping for 2019 (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] missoula » Getting ready for the cold (Go to) Daniel Schneider
[+] flowers » favourite fragrant flowers? (Go to) Shirlene Smithe
[+] flowers » New Flowers Forum! (Go to) Jason Hernandez