permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • James Freyr
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Greg Martin
  • Leigh Tate

Last post in threads posted in by Jack Edmondson or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] personal challenges » Gifts for challenged people (Go to) echo minarosa
[+] finishes » need ideas for non toxic finishes for pine board and batten siding on our home (Go to) Jack Edmondson
[+] finishes » need ideas for non toxic finishes for pine board and batten siding on our home (Go to) Jack Edmondson
[+] meaningless drivel » Thinking outside the box of "common wisdom" quotes (Go to) Sean Brown
[+] meaningless drivel » Thinking outside the box of "common wisdom" quotes (Go to) Sean Brown
[+] ponds » Question about a pond at potential homestead (Go to) Kris Swan
[+] meaningless drivel » Hard lessons I've learned from dreams (Go to) Greg Martin
[+] hydro » What are false water rights?(can anyone explain)Colorado (Go to) Ben Skiba
[+] meaningless drivel » British Comedy (Go to) Robin Katz
[+] meaningless drivel » The wall behind me - planning for video conference (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] pdc artifacts » I am officially begging whoever owns the rights, to please reprint the Permaculture Design Manual. (Go to) s. lowe
[+] gear » Finally got a welder for the homestead. Need project ideas. (Go to) C. Letellier
[+] trees » Legume plants (Go to) S Bengi
[+] homestead » Connecting to power (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] plants » marsh plants to plant in grey water runoff for filtration. (Go to) Eleisia Balaguer
[+] nuts » Pecan forest for Western Washington? (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] ponds » 2 acre pond muck removal help (Go to) Brayden Plummer
[+] ponds » 2 acre pond muck removal help (Go to) Brayden Plummer
[+] lawn » Getting my machines ready for winter (Go to) Bill Haynes
[+] food as medicine » diet to discourage bug bites? (Go to) Maria Arboleda
[+] gear » tractor suggestions (Go to) Frank Spezzano
[+] nuts » native sweet pecans (Go to) bruce Fine
[+] composting » brambles for humanure compost pile (Go to) Marjorie Vogel
[+] cob » Cob with aircrete insulation? (Go to) Andy John
[+] financial strategy » Is it hopeless to try to rent a home to a like minded permie in an urban area? (Go to) Stan Warfield
[+] homestead » Incredibly stupid things we have done (Go to) Rebecca Blake
[+] homestead » Incredibly stupid things we have done (Go to) Rebecca Blake
[+] electrical » Diagnosing fault on ungrounded circuit. (Go to) K Eilander
[+] forest garden » Most efficient way to plant many trees (Go to) Antonio Hache
[+] forest garden » Most efficient way to plant many trees (Go to) Antonio Hache
[+] introductions » Hello! Family of 4 looking to move out of city life (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] introductions » Hello! Family of 4 looking to move out of city life (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] aquaponics » Low flow 12v or no power pumps (Go to) S Bengi
[+] homestead » Most expensive equipment bought and not used (Go to) Janet Reed
[+] homestead » Most expensive equipment bought and not used (Go to) Janet Reed
[+] city repair » Permaculture in city utility easements (Go to) De Mott
[+] tiny house » Getting power to my tiny house at a distance (Go to) John C Daley
[+] pasture » A bamboo grove is a cool place to be on a hot summer day (Go to) denise ra