permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Dave Burton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Ash Jackson
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by Anne Pratt or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] trees » Tree Id (Go to) William Bronson
[+] tips for awkward spots » Random chunk of property not connected (Go to) John C Daley
[+] plants » You should never buy comfrey twice... (Go to) Jen Fulkerson
[+] gardening for beginners » Victory Gardens! How-to, what to grow, and so much more! (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] cascadia » Guerrilla planting into a young Doug Fir monocrop (Go to) Josh Garbo
[+] mulch » Now that the wood chips are in....? (Go to) Chris Holcombe
[+] predators » Bear in my yard and it's clearly not scared of people (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] residual income streams » Why not buy a Rental? (Go to) John C Daley
[+] predators » Bear in my yard and it's clearly not scared of people (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] upcycling » Garden totems (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] upcycling » Garden totems (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] tips for awkward spots » Natural spring, self irrigating, suggestions? (Go to) Myron Platte
[+] dynamic accumulators » Help Growing Comfrey (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] tips for awkward spots » Natural spring, self irrigating, suggestions? (Go to) Myron Platte
[+] rainwater catchment » Biggest permacultureproject on earth retains 500.000.000.000 liters of water! (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] permaculture » Help with my Big Picture + perennial forage forest/polyculture mix (Go to) C. Nelson
[+] permaculture » Help with my Big Picture + perennial forage forest/polyculture mix (Go to) C. Nelson
[+] gardening for beginners » Turning a lawn into a garden (Go to) Karl Treen
[+] hugelkultur » Buried Wood Beds (Go to) Carolyne Castner
[+] cottage industry » rebuilding my etsy shop during the "new normal" (Go to) r ranson
[+] chickens » What kind of fence for chicken paddock do you use? (Go to) Anthony Ervin
[+] dynamic accumulators » New research on Dynamic Accumulators (incl. the Mother of all Lists) (Go to) Kc Simmons
[+] pollinators » What Edible Plants do Pollinators Love? (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] gardening for beginners » Turning a lawn into a garden (Go to) Karl Treen
[+] permaculture » Suggestions for perennial vegetables or fruits? (Go to) David Wieland
[+] carbon farming » Getting started on a tight budget (Go to) Acadia Tucker
[+] gardening for beginners » Stumbling blocks to a successful garden (Go to) Norma Guy