permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Dave Burton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Ash Jackson
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by Anne Pratt or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] gardening for beginners » Protecting the garden from chickens (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] gardening for beginners » Please help a newb permie with first garden patch (Go to) AngelinaGianna Maffeo
[+] composting » How does this horse compost look (Go to) Al Cha
[+] perennial vegetables » Introducing purple tree collards (Go to) Lyda Eagle
[+] gardening for beginners » Garden bed fence, gates (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] pollinators » Photos of Pollinators/Beneficials and the Plants They Love (Go to) Mk Neal
[+] plants » Growing potatoes -- methods and musings (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] gear » Best weed-removal tool? (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] projects » Sunken-Raised Hugel-Keyhole-Lasagna Hybrid (Go to) Kc Simmons
[+] permaculture » Newbie permaculture for a neglected garden (Go to) Oliver Klimek
[+] gear » Best handtools for arthritic hands, elbows and shoulders (Go to) Pj Richardson
[+] gear » Best handtools for arthritic hands, elbows and shoulders (Go to) Pj Richardson
[+] gardening for beginners » flowering herbs (Go to) Hester Winterbourne
[+] predators » Bear in my yard and it's clearly not scared of people (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] predators » Bear in my yard and it's clearly not scared of people (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] hugelkultur » World's laziest hugelkultur (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] new england » Southern Vermont Permaculture (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] gardening for beginners » Green manure before converting a neglected garden to no dig? (Go to) Oliver Klimek
[+] tips for awkward spots » Natural spring, self irrigating, suggestions? (Go to) Myron Platte
[+] food preservation » Upcycling refrigerator to solar dehydrator (Go to) ronaldo Detera
[+] gardening for beginners » Green manure before converting a neglected garden to no dig? (Go to) Oliver Klimek
[+] plants » You should never buy comfrey twice... (Go to) Jen Fulkerson
[+] gardening for beginners » Gardens for Chickens! (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] plants » Perennial Pollinator/Beneficial Plants that won't spread (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] plants » Perennial Pollinator/Beneficial Plants that won't spread (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] plants » You should never buy comfrey twice... (Go to) Jen Fulkerson
[+] gardening for beginners » Gardens for Chickens! (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] nibblers » Dealing with jumping worms (Go to) steve bossie
[+] soil » Worms a bad thing? Jumping Worms invading (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] homestead » Starting a homestead with a strong foundation (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] teachers' lounge » Doctoral Slideshow in Permaculture Education (Go to) Delvin Solkinson
[+] gardening for beginners » Using fresh chicken manure in the garden... (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] upcycling » Garden totems (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] trees » Tree Id (Go to) William Bronson
[+] residual income streams » Why not buy a Rental? (Go to) John C Daley