permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Dave Burton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Ash Jackson
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by Catie George or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] recycling » What to do with old straw? (Go to) Kc Simmons
[+] personal challenges » Hip, hip but no hooray? (Go to) Mandy Launchbury-Rainey
[+] meaningless drivel » A little story about ultra-urban gardening woes (Go to) Ken W Wilson
[+] food choices » Trick or Treating Alternatives : Reducing Plastics and Sugar (Go to) Bethany Boop
[+] residual income streams » 818: take hundreds of pictures and post the best pics on a stock photo site for money. (Go to) Mike Feddersen
[+] plumbing » Septic tank treatment Enzymes - Do they work? (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] home care » How to remove toxic gick smell from thrift shop clothes? (Go to) Larisa Walk
[+] fruit trees » Antonovka apples - anyone can comment on quality? (Go to) Michael Journey
[+] natural building » Building on Muskeg, Peatlands, and Permafrost (Go to) Gordon Haverland
[+] natural building » Building on Muskeg, Peatlands, and Permafrost (Go to) Gordon Haverland
[+] hunting and fishing » Thinking About Banning Hunting on my Land (Go to) John F Dean
[+] gardening for beginners » Anyone grow tomatos indoors over the winter? (Go to) Catie George
[+] gardening for beginners » Anyone grow tomatos indoors over the winter? (Go to) Catie George
[+] seeds and breeding » Results growing seeds from hybrid tomatoes: an anecdote (not mine) about Sungold after 4 generations (Go to) Margaret Kennedy
[+] ethics and philosophy » Instead of fat shaming, how can we encourage healthy eating habits? (Go to) Jason Hernandez
[+] gardening for beginners » Favorite easy ways to make garden beds? Here's mine using mulch and potatoes! (Go to) Julie Reed
[+] food preservation » Help me design this: small constructed "Root cellar" type thing (when a real one isn't an option) (Go to) John Pollard
[+] ethics and philosophy » Instead of fat shaming, how can we encourage healthy eating habits? (Go to) Jason Hernandez
[+] food as medicine » Diet and sleep aids for insomnia (Go to) Heather Olivia
[+] meaningless drivel » Storing Water - for the hurricane, earthquake, or in case the well runs dry (Go to) Tereza Okava
[+] soil » Quickening the sheet mulching process (Go to) Cody DeBaun
[+] buy it for life » Women's clothes... buy it for life? What are your favourites? (Go to) May Lotito
[+] buy it for life » Women's clothes... buy it for life? What are your favourites? (Go to) May Lotito
[+] suburban » My mother wants to move in. Should I buy a house? (Go to) Joylynn Hardesty
[+] suburban » My mother wants to move in. Should I buy a house? (Go to) Joylynn Hardesty
[+] food preservation » Pickling questions.... (Go to) Catie George
[+] food preservation » Pickling questions.... (Go to) Catie George
[+] meaningless drivel » Best thing you ever pulled from a dumpster or out of someone's garbage? (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] parenting » Lockdown drill sadness (Go to) r ranson
[+] parenting » Lockdown drill sadness (Go to) r ranson
[+] meaningless drivel » At a loss and very depressed. (Go to) Lori Ziemba
[+] berries » Does topping a tomato plant really help the fruit ripen faster? (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] soil » What Tool Is Used To Measure Soil Depth? (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] plant fibers » Are any Canadians interested in growing cotton? (Go to) Eldon Dore
[+] gardening for beginners » What is THRIVING, in your garden, this year? (Go to) Rob Lineberger